question for the ladys kinda nws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for the ladys kinda nws

ok so here is the deal my gf and i have been together for sometime and we've just now got really sexualy active .... the problem is that acording to her i'm kinda big and it hurts going in at first (bout 5min is what she says) ...... my question to you is ......is there anything i can do to make it hurt less for her? ..... it kinda makes me feel bad

any advice is apreciated
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

lubrication?

Comment

tried that .... the ky stuff
      R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < )

My Rotor DIY
      I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

stop fucking? j.k

idk...she must just have to learn to like it
        maybe with the time being
        she'll get used to it

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

4 play

Comment

have someone you know with an even bigger penis have sex with her. then you won't hear a peep. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

x2.

Remember, its a muscle so it can stretch and get used to being used..the moreyou work it, the stronger it gets and the more control you have over it..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                x2.

Remember, its a muscle so it can stretch and get used to being used..the moreyou work it, the stronger it gets and the more control you have over it..

control over it lol... I like that. You heard the man crack your whip on that coochie and tell it to open sesame, or you're ramming the walls down!

Comment

get her really wet. my girl was like that for a month. i just did her not too fast....after a few times it got looser. then a few times after that it was all good.

she said that it was too big, also if it hurts on penertration u can just get almost hard, toss it in there and let it get hard that way. one way or the other she will get used to it. my girl is small but she got used to it, and sex got better haha.

use rubbers!
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                    stop fucking? j.k

idk...she must just have to learn to like it
                    maybe with the time being
                    she'll get used to it

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

First off, better to be too big than too small...

Im pretty sure every guy can agree with me on that one

Secondly, foreplay/getting her wet, should work as well, dont rush things. And even after all that, it still hurts, give it time. If after that, try some numbing agents...

Might rub off on you, but hey, she wont hurt so much and you might last a little longer

EDIT/:OT:...but anybody else...pics or ban....??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

pic or ban ftw....

but seriously... dude- heres what i have learned in life.. stay sexually active.. the more and more you do the dirty with her, as mentioned above, the more used to it her body will become. Foreplay is great, yes. But look dude, if you stay steadily sexual with her, good things will come. But do not get frustrated with it all... reguardless to how much you two do the dew, there will sometimes still be obsticals.
                        What did i do? We kept trying new positions until it didnt hurt

Good luck, keep it regular man.
                        :edit:
                        if all else fails, go with typeg's answer

Comment

I heard that sometimes a girl can have over lapping skin down there (weither it was her clit, or something else, I dont remember) and it makes her extremely sensitive, making "routine" sex painful.

I was told that sex shouldnt hurt, if done right, or unless you fall under a circumstance like the one i just mentioned.

But, im no doctor. I just remember a similar situation on Dr. 90210.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

1) "overlapping skin" would more than likely refer to the labia majora aka the "lips". Ive heard of extra existing, and ive seen it, but never heard of it causing pain during intercourse...

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
                            :edit:
                            if all else fails, go with typeg's answer
                            Or you could PIITB

pics would really help..especialy if they were of---nevermind....

Comment

dude my wang hurt when we first started...does yours??
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X