Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG hammers and flood lights (stupid driver cartoon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG hammers and flood lights (stupid driver cartoon)

LOL this SO had my rolling, heck crying I laughed so hard! lol Man my friend and I have even thought of putting lights facing backwards! hah and a big trucker horn facing backwards!

foamy the squirell cartoon from illwillpress.com..

hammers and floodlights
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

haha its not a bad idea aboutt he flood lights lol

Comment

Back in '87, I had an MGB with fogs on the rollbar with butterfly nuts tightening them down. With the top down I could flip them over and then aim them. People hated my ass at night if they were riding me with their high beams on.

Comment

lmao wow!
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

penny's work well to, and flood lights are illegal in cali to be used like that.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
            penny's work well to, and flood lights are illegal in cali to be used like that.
            hah what haven't they made illegal that's not 100% stock on a car? I bet you can't even put aftermarket hubcaps on for fear they will fall off and polute the road! lol

Comment

i carry banana syrup used at starbucks for their banana frappuchinos. when you throw them, they explode fairly well.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                hah what haven't they made illegal that's not 100% stock on a car? I bet you can't even put aftermarket hubcaps on for fear they will fall off and polute the road! lol
                My friend had an S10 and we had rims but he wanted to put some cheapo hubcap spinners, so we went down to walmart to get the spinners and zip ties, they looked good till the 1st hard stop then they became missles. that shit was funny to a see your hub cap go flying in there. good times good times

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                  My friend had an S10 and we had rims but he wanted to put some cheapo hubcap spinners, so we went down to walmart to get the spinners and zip ties, they looked good till the 1st hard stop then they became missles. that shit was funny to a see your hub cap go flying in there. good times good times
                  lol haha yeah so funny seeing them on the side of the road... yeah i got tired of losing mine hah

Comment

Working...
                  X