Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamb of God is the greatest metal band ever.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamb of God is the greatest metal band ever.....

If you don't agree... Well, then you don't agree.

Discuss.

Not that there's really anything to discuss. These facts are indisputable.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

I'd have to check them out although I really like Opeth.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

buddy holly owns.
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        I'd have to check them out although I really like Opeth.

Fuck yes, Opeth are amazing. way better songwriting than any other metal. and the most amazing singer/lead guitarist to ever live.....EVER

To Bid You Farewell.....best pot smoking song

although, lamb of god is badass too, burn the priest was better. what about Therion, Amon Amarth, Kreator, Metallica (of course), Pantera, testament.

wouldnt say lamb of god is the best, but they're up there
        Last edited by Fzzy285; 01-21-2008, 03:54 AM.
        Driving before toke:
        Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Originally posted by Fzzy285
          Fuck yes, Opeth are amazing. way better songwriting than any other metal. and the most amazing singer/lead guitarist to ever live.....EVER

although, lamb of god is badass too, burn the priest was better. what about Therion, Amon Amarth, Kreator, Metallica (of course), Pantera, testament.

Wow, someone else actually DOES know of Burn the Priest! Werd. They lost me when they changed their name, honestly.

Opeth... blah. I have Morningrise, and it bored me to tears. Paid way too much for it. I never got what the big deal was about them.

Lately, I've been listening to Cynic (amazing for their raw talent alone), Sinister (Hate is a great album, best cover ever), At The Gates, and 1349.

There is no best, IMO. There are just a buttload of good ones that all have something new to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            There is no best, IMO. There are just a buttload of good ones that all have something new to offer.
            x2
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Fzzy285

All great bands, with the exception of Metallica, who should've quit making music 20 years ago while they were still ahead.....

- Rob -
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Dying Fetus ftw.
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Lamb of god is awesome. But its not the greatest metal band ever.

Try listening to Wintersun. Ensiferum. Mors Principium Est. The Haunted.

Or any other metal band from Europe.

Comment

it may not be metal but Flogging Molly owns all. hands down

Comment

Flogging Molly is about as far from metal as you can get... But I agree. I've seen them live more than any other band (save for Maynard Ferguson). Probably one of the best live performances ever... and their Halloween show with Andrew WK was the greatest! They all came out dressed like Andrew.

Anyway, yeah... Metallica was great through ... And Justice For All. The Black album was good, but it was the beginning of the decline. Load was a great album, but not a great Metallica album. They should've changed their name and released it as something else. After Load, I just stopped paying attention. Not bad music, but bad Metallica. At least they're still showing signs of life... with the generic crap that Megadeth has been putting out, you'd think Dave Mustaine wasn't even trying anymore!

One of my all time favorites is Amorphis. Tales From the Thousand Lakes got worn out in my walkman... the tape is about to snap!

Comment

man i would love to see flogging molly live. but yeah i love lamb of god, metalica, and all the others.
                        i learned enter sandman on the drums. its so much fun to play

Comment

Yeah, Master of Puppets and One were some of the first songs I ever learned to play on the guitar.....

Way off topic here, but it's my thread, so whatever, lol.....

How many people have ever been in their own band with original shit? I started a band back in 02 and played with em thru the end of 05. I got some recordings of mah shit I could throw up if anyone is interested.... Just sayin.

- Rob -
                          85 Toyota 4Runner
                          2008 HD 1200N
                          2009 HD 883N

Comment

They're pretty good, At The Gates was pretty good also

Comment

Metallica has actually turned away musicians that were "too good." Their older stuff is great, but simple compared to some of my favorites these days.
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X