Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well wish me luck as i leave for Israel tomorrow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    Looks good man. Glad you had a good time! I hope to leave the country sometime soon... I've never even been to Canada!

Yea i had a blast...i wish i didn't have to leave.

HAHA but yea youll get your chance.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      Be very careful out there with all the guns and bombs goin off youll be in the live on some chaos mode grandtheftauto type shit where everyone has a rocket launcher.

Im back already dude.

Its actually a lot safer then people think.

The only trouble is in the Gaza strip and West Bank..the rest of the country is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        Be very careful out there with all the guns and bombs goin off youll be in the live on some chaos mode grandtheftauto type shit where everyone has a rocket launcher.
        Actually, he's back already. If you look at the pictures, it doesn't exactly look like a warzone Sure, there are dangerous spots, and Israel has been a hotspot since it was created (and before... just wasn't Israel!) But it's like saying going to NYC will get you shot, carjacked, and addicted to crack.

Also, that CB has 5th gen rims! That's not just a CB driver... that's someone who has done at least ONE thing to modify their car! w00t!

Comment

Actually, he's back already. If you look at the pictures, it doesn't exactly look like a warzone Sure, there are dangerous spots, and Israel has been a hotspot since it was created (and before... just wasn't Israel!) But it's like saying going to NYC will get you shot, carjacked, and addicted to crack.

Also, that CB has 5th gen rims! That's not just a CB driver... that's someone who has done at least ONE thing to modify their car! w00t!

Yea it is actually a lot better then people make it out to be.

Yes and sidemarkers!!!!

No fogs or nothing else but it was clean for sure.

Comment

and sidemarkers

Glad you enjoyed your experience Ralphie!
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
              and sidemarkers

Glad you enjoyed your experience Ralphie!

Yea i did...were planning to go back maybe in the summer to staff a trip.

Woot!

Comment

I can't tell from the pic of the CB, but is that just shadow under the spoiler, or is it painted black under there... that'd be an interesting mod on a non-black car... paint the underside of the spoiler black!

Comment

I can't tell from the pic of the CB, but is that just shadow under the spoiler, or is it painted black under there... that'd be an interesting mod on a non-black car... paint the underside of the spoiler black!

no it was painted black....there were a lot of subtle things on this car...i wish i could have got a front end shot but i caught her late.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    You should totally try and get threesome action with you gf and her sister.
                    Keep it the family as they say but thats f-ed
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      Ok well here are some of the best shots from my 10 day trip to Israel.

Apple has gone global. iPod anyone?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

A real IDM CB7. Well...ok probably a JDM export. Or an EDM, as I noted the inner brake lamps are not lit. 1. their burnt, or 2. EDM and the driver's side has the integrated rear fog=no inner brake lamps.

I bet that was cool and exciting to see. I haven't been to Israel before, but as your pictures note and as I've heard there's quite a bit to offer (forest, desert, sea, city) in a country the size of NJ. And that's more than NJ can say too. I should go too one day.
                        Last edited by mrvinyl33; 02-01-2008, 02:20 PM.
                        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33

I bet that was cool and exciting to see. I haven't been to Israel before, but as your pictures note and as I've heard there's quite a bit to offer (forest, desert, sea, city) in a country the size of NJ. And that's more than NJ can say too. I should go too one day.
                          It was amazing. Your are 100% correct. It has more to see then one can imagine. It is the size of NJ and yes NJ has nothing on Israel.

Comment

Working...
                          X