Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well wish me luck as i leave for Israel tomorrow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jon

have fun and take some pic of the girls up there

Comment

yup, my girl just came back from israel with her sister, they're jewish too. She said it was one of the most enlightening experiences ever for her. Hope you have fun. You'll be without a cell for the whole time most likely.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
        yup, my girl just came back from israel with her sister, they're jewish too. She said it was one of the most enlightening experiences ever for her. Hope you have fun. You'll be without a cell for the whole time most likely.

Thats cool.

Yea i can't wait....i love traveling and ive always wanted to visit Israel.

Well thats odd because we were told we could rent a cell phone from the tour company for free. Just have to pay for incoming calls.

But nonetheless a fun experience awaits.

Comment

her advice: "you only get one birthright trip, take it all in. Don't look at this as Spring Break, you can go to Cabo later."
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Take some pictures of the Mount of Olives for me.

Have fun and take in as much historical knowledge as you can.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
              Ok bro thanks!!

Hows Tenn?

The fam?
              its fucking cold here !!! i hate it but oh well ... the fam is good.. everybody sick because of this damn cold !!! too cold to work on anything.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                its fucking cold here !!! i hate it but oh well ... the fam is good.. everybody sick because of this damn cold !!! too cold to work on anything.

Well yea its cold as fuck here too(i move to NY if you didnt know lol)

But glad to hear everyones good.

And yea ill take plenty of pictures and i plan on taking in as much as i can.

Dude i was just looking at the tents we stay in one night.....theyre heated and supplied with cushions and couches and bean bag chairs and all kinds of shit and its out in the middle of the desert....i cant wait this is going to fucking rock.

Leaving for the airport in a couple of hours.

Going to staples now to mail a package and then off to Israel.

Later guys.

Comment

yes yes we are leaving for the airport at like 730...our flight is at midnight! they want us at the airport 4 hrs before our flight...

sorry to dissapoint everyone but there will be no 3some with me, ralphie, and my sister lol...just not happening.

but serisously i cant wait, its going to be beautiful...

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Well im posting from the internet in the lobby.

We are in Jerusalem right now.

This trip has rocked. This country is so fucking amazing.....oh wow...just breathtaking.

Well we probably have around 500 pics so far so when we get home on the 30th ill post some.

Hope everyone is well.

Comment

Ok well im back now.....the trip was the best 10 days of my life. Seriously rocked.

We took around 861 pictures lol.....so ill post like the best 10.

I also have a surpise for you guys.....and no its not a 3some Joser.

Comment

welcome back buddy !!! post them pics now.. hope you had fun !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Ok well here are some of the best shots from my 10 day trip to Israel.

Comment

Looks good man. Glad you had a good time! I hope to leave the country sometime soon... I've never even been to Canada!

Comment

and heres your surpise

::drum roll::

Cb7!!!!! Only saw one the whole trip but lots of Tsx(Accords), old skool civics and tons of Jazz's!!

Well thats all....comments and critiques welcome.

Comment

Be very careful out there with all the guns and bombs goin off youll be in the live on some chaos mode grandtheftauto type shit where everyone has a rocket launcher.

Comment

Working...
                                X