new rambo movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new rambo movie

guess stallone got a big head after doing that last rocky movie...when will it end?
    ____

With a movie as great as that comon. Most of these movies out here in hollywood are just remakes,digitally remastered. Movies today just arent real anymore than the ones from back in the day therefore milking the franchise dry ,

Because most film directors just can get together a group of people together and actually create their own material that actually meet the needs of viewers like us that actually wanna see some off the wall raw shit that people dont see everyday. Whats fucked up about most films today that come out especially if its a remake at certain point of the movie if we know whats gonna happen itll take the life out of what made that movie great which in the end will make us fall asleep or get really tired.

Comment

eh yeah. I think this is a new rambo movie...not a re-make...just saw a snippit so not 100% sure
      ____

Comment

Yeah, it is a new one... a continuation of the Rambo story.

The final one will be: Rambo: First Grandchild. It will be about grandpa Rambo and his grandchild. And the one fatal flaw will be that the grandchild will eat candy from grandpa's candy dish, but the candy will NEVER run out!

Comment

after rambo 15 theres gonna be
          "stop or my mom will shoot 2"
          "over the top 2"
          "judge dredd 2"
          "demolition man 2"

Comment

Over the Top 2! Hells yeah! I'd watch that!

"Lincoln Hawk, the baddest truck-driving arm wrestler in the world, had a stroke in his old age. His right side is paralyzed, and he can no longer arm-wrestle. His son, now 40 years old, urges him to go on a cross-country drive taking on the nastiest of truck driving arm wrestlers... with his LEFT ARM! This action packed blockbuster is coming to a theater near you!"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

"Lincoln Hawk, the baddest truck-driving arm wrestler in the world, had a stroke in his old age. His right side is paralyzed, and he can no longer arm-wrestle. His son, now 40 years old, urges him to go on a cross-country drive taking on the nastiest of truck driving arm wrestlers... with his LEFT ARM! This action packed blockbuster is coming to a theater near you!"

LOL

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

The only thing missing in this movie was his walker!
                He's in his 60's lol
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

idk, next friday is my birthday so i was looking for shit to do besides going to the titty bar in Centerville afterwards.

Comment

in this rambo movie I believe he pits his alzheimer's wits against...the diaper changing nurse...in an all out brawl...we'll see who has the toughest bunions...and armed with tubes of theralgesic cream.

from what I hear it's got one hot sponge bath scene

if you wanna see titties...deff. go see this...all the saggy man boob you could want
                    ____

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

damn deevs went all out.

Sylvester stallone in "DEMOLITION MAN II the 3 sea shells"

hahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X