Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy at work

story

so theres this guy at work i absolutely can not stand on bit ..... we used to be really good friends but know he is just a prick ..... hes always talking smack about my truck ... how he's got this super fast car ... hes got the best of everything .... he is one of those gotta be better than everyone else people ........so today he crossed the line he started talkin about my girl .... you can say anything you want about anything with the exception of to things 1st my family 2nd my gf .....

pay back is a bitch

i waited outside his apartment since 11:00pm for his ass to go to sleep ... at 12:45 all the lights finally go out so i get out of my truck walk over to his car remove his gas cap and replace it with my shiny new LOCKING gas cap ....

lmao i cant wait for the liltle prick to try to put gas in his car and find that cap there
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Shoulda smeared dog shit all over his door knob and car. Works wonders.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha, thats hilarious. Does he have one of those cas cap covers that you just open by hand? not like our locking ones?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        haha, thats hilarious. Does he have one of those cas cap covers that you just open by hand? not like our locking ones?

yep ... walked over fliped it open ... took his oem one off and put my aftermarket one on
        R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < )

My Rotor DIY
        I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

dude this is so funny me and my roommate are busting up!! bwahaha you deffently gotta keep this up dated bwhaaha
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

revenge is better served cold or shit talking

Comment

smack talking to ones face = an attempt to a beat down.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if its just a gas cap with a lock on it..i assume the locking mechanism isnt THAT big nor strong...im sure with good force, he can break it off? shoulda sugard his tank while you were at it.
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

id get a sharp knife, wipe the prints and just stick it in his tire.

that way he gets the joy of taking it out himself and if there's an alarm that detects level, it wouldnt set it off until you are far away. sensor(s) may be another story though.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

LOL..Nice attack. Oh i'm sure he'll run out of and would most likely get tooled or ticketed or something.
                    91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

fuck, just remove his back licence plate, cop sees him without a plate, BOOM big ticket, and if he notices himself...it still costs money to get new plates
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Hmm that wasnt right at all bro. Just let him talk shit and just ignore him people will get their just deserts from all that jazz talking shit just let it go. A good friend of mine just told me let it go but we dont talk like that anymore. But nevertheless you shouldnt have gone that route of touching his car.

Karma is a mother remember I told you that. I can understand if he touched yoru car or messed with it in such a way that it violates how you feel. But you should never let it go that far to a point where you want to mess with his property. People like that always gets whats coming to them in the end ,but being that you messed with his car either something back will be on that flipside of luck and come right back to you in such a way that itll make you think next time.

I was in a situation like that that person who i couldnt stand kept on talking shit and they fucked with my car so I said aight imma fuck their car up then i said fuck it i left it alone very next day their car broke down and i was like hmm even better. Thats karma and satisfaction,justice all in one note. But say if i did fuck with that persons car it would have been my car that broke down get my drift. Dont do it again because if you do just be prepared for the karma consequences. So many factors,court,jailtime,hospital if your caught shot,stabbed,beat up by cops.

Comment

owned.

but, i had a locking gas cap on my truck. i snapped it off because nobody gave me a key

unless by SHINY you mean made out of metal...and not plastic like mine was.

Comment

Working...
                          X