No announcement yet.

Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they caught it soon enough and it'll be able to be removed without any other problems. My aunt had a similar situation, and she's now 100% cancer-free.

Whatever happens, be there for your girl (on the phone, if you can't be there in person). Even if everything turns out fine, it's going to be a tough time for her for a while. She needs you man!

Comment

same here an aunt of mine is going through the same thing my prayers are with you and your family

I-SR 6

Comment

you guys have no idea how much this showing of support means to me and her. especially because very few of the people on this site have ever met me. Cisco and i have known each other for a good minute now, me and him were on the phone til almost 2am talkin, it was good to hear from him and to be able to talk about stuff. He is a great friend to me and an asset to this community. Thanks again guys, i really appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.
        1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
        4.0L I-6 2WD
        293k miles, still running strong.
        Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1
          you guys have no idea how much this showing of support means to me and her. especially because very few of the people on this site have ever met me. Cisco and i have known each other for a good minute now, me and him were on the phone til almost 2am talkin, it was good to hear from him and to be able to talk about stuff. He is a great friend to me and an asset to this community. Thanks again guys, i really appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.
          anytime man
          OLD

Comment

Working...
          X