Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears is gonna Die...

....I can just feel it...

I know this isnt my normal rant & rave but Ive discuseed it with several friends and family members, and in light of recent events and activities, i just think that this year is gonna be the year that does her in

I know, i know, "shame on me for being so insensitvie/negative..etc etc" but i just get that feeling. Look at her recent happenings...and yeah, at first, you may say its all for publicity, but come on...going psycho at home over baby-drama...showing up to court, only to be heard screaming "im scared, im scared!" moments after arriving and then getting back into her car and leaving, then making a quick stop over at a local church...

Everyone's saying she needs to have interventions and she's physically and mentally inbalanced, but i think its all gonna do her in.

Im not quite sure how itll happen, but im leaning towards OD.."Marilyn Monroe-Style". I dont think she'll get messy or violent, but who knows..

And then America will either feel horribly sorry for K-Fed or the complete oppostie: Child Protective Services will be called and the kids taken away cuz daddy's back-up dancing salary cant cut it....

I may be wrong...i may be right...

Just my $0.02.

P.S. - :OT: but has anyone caught that PETA "we want our daughter to be a teen slut" commercial, in light of Lil' Spears pregnancy...??

Great stuff!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

who cares..........really that's what happens when you sale your soul for fame

Comment

I like her new "Piece of me" song.

go ahead, flame me.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        I like her new "Piece of me" song.

go ahead, flame me.

i think i heard it
        it's ***
        but your still cool
        everyone has their opinions

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Britney moans too much when she sings. She gotta chill off that. She aint even hot anymore.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

She aight but its the media thats draging her down along with her character. Well that showbizz Her songs are okay too.

Comment

if she dies can I have her yorkie dog?

Comment

Dude shes gone off the deep end that she's dating one of the Paparazzi members.

That chick is hella lost and I even heard rumors that she's trying to get pregnant again.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

just turn on CNN and every 10mins they are talkin about her tryin to get pregnant and "caught in the pregence test aisle"

Comment

On sort of the same lines, this woman is my hero.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3zgUfSgqY
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak

dude thats true....i hate people talkin about this storys.
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                        who cares..........really that's what happens when you sale your soul for fame
                        Just like everyone else. Just look at the tabloids.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Like i said, i wouldnt otherwise care what or who shes does, but it just makes me think. And no, shes not prego. might be trying, but she isnt..yet.

I try to think about it all, cuz i really dont care about her alive, i just think shes gonna end up dead this year...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak

That is so awesome. Thank GOD for that. I am getting so tired of the bullshit.

I mean really, who gives a shit?

All we do is shift the balance of power toward Hollywood (one of the dumbest groups of people on the planet), and then when it suits us, we hang them out to dry.

Everyone talks about "Hollywood royalty" when in actuallity they are nothing more than puppets that people use to make themselves feel better.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is also my hero, because she went OFF on the media about the whole bikini cellulite thing, and they actually appologized to her for it.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I really dont give a shit about some grown ass celebrity who screwed it all up for herself. It too much crazy stuff going on the world worse than this like 8 -17 year old kids in South America and Africa forcefully becoming guerilla soldiers and dying and little girls being sold into bondage. As said before by many, most celebrities are just overated..
                              My Black "H"
                              AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Working...
                              X