my cb7 landed in the wrong hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 landed in the wrong hands

well! i sold my cb7 like a couple of months ago to this kid who is friends of my family...he really wanted this car he put in over time and everything...even beg'd me not to sell it to nobody who came at me with the whole money...

i had family members begging to sell them my car..i refuse to sell it to them cause when i was selling it to some of my family members they didn't want it cause they assume there was something wrong with it...and the one person who really wanted it besides this young kid was my cousin....but her mom keep popping shit to her about..."i'm selling it cause i can't fix it, it's mess'd up blah blah"...when they saw me in my new 5gen thats when they was like well! whats wrong with my coupe..my mom put them in there place FAST...."she was only selling it cause she needed a 4 door".....which was right...than my mom said....she put alot in that car mostly everything is new and ya'll played my daughter like some bootleg dude...lol

all of a sudden my family was throwing money at me for my car...even getting into fights with one another....some took lengh on talking to my neighbors about how they want my car....

i was happy when this kid finally took the car out my driveway and away from me cause even tho i loved my cb7..i didn't like the bullshit that it was cause'n with my family as if it was made of gold...

a couple of months later...TODAY he calls me and says he needs me to go with some lady i have no idea who she is to the damn DMV..i said for what ....this asshole sold my cb7 to some middle age lady...all because his girlfriend is one of those spoiled chicks and she didn't want to be seen in my cb7...damn my car didn't look that bad.....who cares she has a sion coupe..i'll take her any day.....

now i gotta go with some lady to the dmv cause my car is a out of state car.....and she said she needs me there what ever the case may be......

i'm just tight that instead of him driving my car taking it to the races...being all happy like he was when he first brought it...some lady who is missing a tooth is gonna be driving it.....not giving the cb7 a rev or 2, a race or something...

sorry guys just a little mad..all that work on the car for nothing

excuse my spelling

Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 01-17-2008, 12:36 AM.

can you spell whopped? he sold the cb7 to buy his girl crap! OmG

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip
      can you spell whopped? he sold the cb7 to buy his girl crap! OmG
      lol....word...that what my cousin said...and her man was giving him 1,700 for the cb7 but he didn't was to give it to him..........

he wanted the car....cause i was in my car listening to him argue'n with her over the phone and she was like your not driving that car....i'm not getting in that car....and this was last month

now he's getting married and moving to florida cause she's wants to move there but he didn't tell me that...his aunt told me that...

18 and stupid/whopped

Comment

love is dangerous.its a phase.every young person goes through it.im young but it didnt take me long to realize. but dam.

Comment

wow that blows any pics of your old ride..... atleast he didnt buy it and smash it up

Comment

It must suck, but you gotta remember you sold it, after its sold its all out of your hands.
            wat?

Comment

he's doing all this for a girl...at the age of 18?

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i don't called that love...lol
                and yes at least he didn't smash it
                but he didn't even enjoy it
                i know its out of my hands but damn it still pisses me off a bit..i put in hours and money on that baby...had it for 8 years so it was like a part of the family

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                  he's doing all this for a girl...at the age of 18?

my bad he's turning 18 in a few more months from now......my sister just told me...now my sister is pissed cause when she finally wanted my cb7 it was to late my sister as well offered him more than i sold it to him and still he didn't give in......

my sister is stupid too...cause when i was giving her cb7 for FREE before she got that shitty ass ford contour she didn't want it...she said she doesn't want a honda now look at her,,,,,

Comment

maybe some people aren't as passionate as we are. i was offered $4k for mine and I turned it down. kinda messed up that you have to waste your time for something you let go months ago.

Comment

a 8 year old family member was given up for a girl ? what has this world come 2?

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip
                        a 8 year old family member was given up for a girl ? what has this world come 2?
                        makes you want to crawl up in the fetal position and cry dont it

Comment

If some girl said that I need to get anther car or its over ( not possible, my cb7 is too sexy), she could go fuck her self
                          wat?

Comment

word i had people offer me alot for the cb7 when i HAD it.....i turn them down ALWAYS///cause i knew i had a good car i knew what hondas are good for and i knew they last long

but as my 8 year old family member drove a way i was sad and still am....my HUMAN family just don't care about cars.......they see 4 wheels i see, race, mouths dropping, win in my face, years of driving the whole 9........

this lady better be buyying it for her son if she has one or somebody else...lol

Comment

Eh, at least he didn't wreck it, or rice it out. If it's in the hands of an old lady, that means it's as good as mummified! someday, it'll be a well-kept treasure for someone who wants it

Comment

Working...
                              X