Security cams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security cams?

Alright my cars got egged again and I'm sick of this shit. It hasn't happened in a few months...but it happened like weekly before. They stopped cus me n my cus almost caught em last time. It always happens after i detail my cars too thats what pisses me off...I just detailed 3 black cars if u've ever gone through the process u know it takes a while. Anyways I'm looking for a few good cameras to put outside of my house. I'm hoping to find a clear camera for night time. I don't know too much about cameras to give out a price range so any info would help.

I'd clean your car up real nice, then sit behind a bush or something with a buncha eggs. When they come by, bring on the hellfire with some eggs. You'll let 'em know what's up
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

my cars always cleaned up real nice...lol actually every one in my families car is always cleaned up nice. I remember when it first happened it would happen like within 30 minutes i got off work...i remember popping my hood and finding eggs cooked in the draining on the side.

Comment

what i would do is set some bear traps around your yard/driveway so there not noticable and maybe they will loose there legs or ankles.

Comment

i actually heard a burnout this time....means they got older cus they got a car now....before it was on foot/bike. for some reason though its only the black cars...my sisters car is parked on the street and it was fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
            i actually heard a burnout this time....means they got older cus they got a car now....before it was on foot/bike. for some reason though its only the black cars...my sisters car is parked on the street and it was fine...
            You don't have any kind of fued going on with somebody/group of people do you?
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

sounds to me like there jealous of your sexy cb7,well good luck and if ya do catch them be sure to give NO mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                You don't have any kind of fued going on with somebody/group of people do you?
                not that i can think of, it started happening when i first moved here so im thinking its someone in the neighborhood. It always happens as the cars get nicer i guess

Comment

Get a high quality webcam or something, put it pointing out your window and record it on your comp. Also, on ebay they sell small pin hole security cameras for next to nothing w/the transceiver and everything. You can record it directly to a vcr tape. Just some ideas.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

i need a good quality cam for pics and its dark outside do i need it to be able to see outside at night through these cams.

Comment

maybe an ex gf. lol those bitches are crazy.
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                        Isin't that the fucking truth though....
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

how hard is it to set up a camera in the car? im thinking bout putting a pin hole camera on my dash since my cars always backed in and i never really drive it at night.

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                            LMAO, i remember once when my car got egged, i was thinking the same thing since my girl at the time was one of those jealous type of females, but by the time i got back to the car, the egg yoke was already hard and all over the window too, man i was pissed and was a bitch to get it all off
                            Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Yeah man i been there oce that shit dries you will be spending an hour or two getting that shit off. ITs not that bad for the window, cause you can just scrape it off (dont be scared) But the paint o lord.

Comment

Working...
                              X