I got into a crash in my truck on my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbomaxx
    I realize this. But seriously, trucks are HEAVY. (although vans are too, I realize that.) It would take alot of force to send a truck flying through an intersection like that, and would cause much more damage than $750 could fix. Maybe $750 in parts, but then labor? Just sounds a little... farfetched to me.
    true. i think the fact that he had the gas pedal stomped and the wheels were spinning helped him fly across the intersection. that is the only thing that would make it make sense in my mind.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

dood...you must really wanna get in deep shyzza. Well...you doin' a great job. you deserve a pat on the back.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

pics please
        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

wow....
          wat?

Comment

Working...
          X