• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    da she got figures of this breed in australia the
    Australian Cattle Dog...in a way but you dog doesn't have pointy ears
    http://tbn0.google.com/images?

beside you can tell by her tail that she's a mix....pitbulls have very short hair......don't you have papers proving thats she's a husky pit mix?...i mean when you brought her you didn't ask for anything...or is that only for pure breeds...i got papers proving my oldest dog is black lab/chow mix

and the only reason why she looks so much like a pit is PROLLY her mom was a pit.....

damn good luck on that vet....he/she CAN prove she's mix or they can jerk the shit out of you....
    My ex got her for free

I know for a fact that she is a pitbull/husky.

The city doesn't allow mixes either.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah she looks pit bullish from that shot in your first post.

What's even more sad...these laws are inaccurate. These breeds aren't violent. They used to say the same thing they say about german shepherds, doberman pincher, that they now say about pits. It all a fad...pits are in style right now with dog fighters so everyone flips out when they see one and assume it'll rip their face off.

True when they bite they can bite hard and will hold on...but...if they bite it's either because you were f*ing with 'em or the TRAINER raised them to be mean, not because they are innately mean. I've seen some dogs that were just...mean...and it was always a result of how they were raised. People get scared and fear breeds ignorance and that breeds stupid opinions.

I have seen some SUPER sweet and just adorable pits...super nice dogs. My shepherds are also really sweet dogs...it's how they are raised. I mean these laws and "ordinances" and "rules" don't seem to target folks who raise pits wrong...they target ANY one who has a pit no matter how well behaved the dog is.

There is a video of this newscaster sitting by a police dog petting it...the guy shifts his weight to his other foot (or he goes to stand up) and the way he does it he ends up with his face going over the dogs head...this is aggressive behavior to dogs...and the police dog looks at him...sees the action...and bites the guy on his face...the trainer pulls the dog back and the dog's like...WTF? Was this dog being a bad dog? No...he was just acting on instinct combined with training.

Now...police dogs are specially trained...very obedient...and I wouldn't go near one...because they are trained to use aggression and you have to be careful around them. Take a regular shepherd (like mine) and they don't do that...could they? Sure...but you have to either train them or beat them. Point being...it's how the dogs are handled that determines how they act.

...punish everyone for the mistakes of a few...I hate that mentality.
      ____

Comment

you could say she's a american bulldog/___ mix...thats probably the closest youd be able to come.

american bulldog

or, claim she's American Staffordshire Terrior (not to be confused with a staffy bull terrier, the shorter ones) and something else.... technically they arent a Pit terrier variation, and she might be able to pass for that?

american staffy:

wish i could help more, i know how much it sucks to be in your situation. i'd say your best bet is to claim american staffy, since the breed characteristics are pretty close to a pit-mix, and i believe theyre not on the prohibited list in most cities because a large portion of their aggression has been bred out...
        1993 CB7
        2001 BB6

Comment

read my first post. All those dogs are prohibited as well.

thanks for trying tho. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            Just got back from the vet.

I will most likely have to give her up.

They don't put the breed type on the invoice because it's a liability issue.

Fucking ***.
            Bring her down here.. They put one on there..
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

My ex got her for free

I know for a fact that she is a pitbull/husky.

The city doesn't allow mixes either.
              damn what kind of city is that?
              must be a boring as city
              gezzzz what else is not alloy'd there.....?

Comment

damn i'll say bring her here i'll take care of her for you but my lab/mix is a spoiled bitch.....she'll be snaping sat her every 5 minutes to prove she's the boss...i don't like to see dogs fight

Comment

Did something happen in the area to cause a knee jerk reaction like that
                  ie: like a mauling or something?
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I need your guy's help.

Where I live, any type of "bully" dog is prohibited. It fucking blows. As most know, my dog is Husky/Pit mix.

Well, some asshole called animal control on Suki, and the neighbors dog, which is a full Pitbull.

I have 48 hours to remove Suki from the city limits, or I can get a veterinarian to confirm that it's not a pit mix.

Now, what other breeds can she possibly be?

I really don't want to get rid of her. I love her so much

It's really hard because her body build is pit, you can tell here

Here are some more pictures
                    http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...8&page=1&pp=20
                    tell them its a huge overgrown cat

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                      lmao stupid...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                        seriously...

Jose, this is truly a beautiful dog. I hope you dont have to get rid of her, because i know she is in good hands. best of luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                          seriously...

Jose, this is truly a beautiful dog. I hope you dont have to get rid of her, because i know she is in good hands. best of luck man.
                          yea nice dog!

hope you don't have to get rid of her! either!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                            Did something happen in the area to cause a knee jerk reaction like that
                            ie: like a mauling or something?
                            Nothing happened. The lady that complained is just a complete bitch. No one in our neighborhood likes her and we've all tried to do things to make her move out.
                            She's just a bitch.

But the law has been in effect for at least 5 years that I know of here in Yakima.

Comment

^^^

i WILL NOT move there.....i would had make my pit mix attack her...j/p..but nah i can't live there..i gotta have my pit's....rottie....beers...parties....loud reggeaton playing.....nah i'll stay in nyc..i know its a pretty good place for you but it sounds like it a horriable place for me.....

i really hope they change their minds and let you keep her....she's toooooo pretty to give up i mean come on look at those eyes...just makes you melt when you look at her...

Comment

No, I hate it too. The biggest reason I live here is because this is where my family lives. And I don't have money to move else where. Or else I'd be in Seattle most likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X