• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta try this: about your love life lol

"You must be 18 years or older to participate"

attachment survey:

http://www.web-research-design.net/cgi-bin/crq/crq.pl

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

cool... got a 1.18 on the anxiety scale

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.88, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 4.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.64, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
          According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.64, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).
          Wow, nice score! The healthiest part is the top left of that graph.

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.17, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.12, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I'm a little higher on the anxiety than I care to be. Considering my recent situation, I'd say I'm in a pretty good place!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Wow, nice score! The healthiest part is the top left of that graph.

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.17, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.12, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I'm a little higher on the anxiety than I care to be. Considering my recent situation, I'd say I'm in a pretty good place!
            why thank you! im in a good relationship lol...as for you id say considering your recent situation you are def in a good place, and when you meet a good girl, the scores will change lol!

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

heres mines...

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.55, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.78, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

wheres ralphie?
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.38, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I would have actually thought my attachment-related avoidance would be higher since in reality I avoid getting close to people at all costs.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
                    why thank you! im in a good relationship lol...as for you id say considering your recent situation you are def in a good place, and when you meet a good girl, the scores will change lol!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.78, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 4.82, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Considering recent events I'm doing just fine.
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
                        Considering recent events I'm doing just fine.

i'm sure you are........

Comment

Had I taken this a while ago the results would have been different...

I'm dismissive... just got a new GF, and I like her a lot, but I have so much going on otherwise I'm not really swayed one way or another if she comes or goes. I mean I will do right by her and treat her well as I have been, but I'm not expecting the world of her, just taking it day by day.

A big departure from how things were w/my last ex, who I "thought" I could marry after a year of dating in ideal situations. Shit hit the fan, which I'm happy about, and it all came crashing down. Taught me a lot. Hopefully I won't be too hesitant or aloof, but no matter what happens I'll be good...

*kisses bicep*

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.45, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).
                              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X