Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so dont you love when you find out your ex's life is worse than yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is pretty childish to wish this kind of stuff on people who you supposedly loved.

Yes, she hurt you, but still. What if something you have done wrong in the past comes to bite you in the ass? I am sure you would appreciate that.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

well my ex went for her manager at target.

as soon as she turned 18 she married him.... he is 40... yeah

yesterday i just found out the guy already have a kid a 16 year old daugther....

kinda tells you something does it?

i felt sorry for her, and i still miss her but i hope she makes it/
      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

My ex is probably making double my salary right now...

Travelling the country for work...

Enjoying life.

I wish her the best though, I've moved on finally, but I still have mad love for her, just as a person.

Wouldn't wish bad on anyone like that, as I'd hate for someone to be out there wishing bad shit on me.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I dont recall ever wishing anything bad on any of my exes, maybe because I've never gotten cheated , well, to my knowledge atleast.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
            I dont recall ever wishing anything bad on any of my exes, maybe because I've never gotten cheated , well, to my knowledge atleast.
            Well being cheated on is one thing ive had a broad who i was with for 6 years cheat on me in the end. But i laughed it off when she called me back and then cried about it when she said he was a mams boy and he went with the other girl. I wanted to tell her so bad YOU FAIL GTFO! but i just couldnt stop laughing at what happened to her just as karma reeled its ugly head right back at her.

Comment

I have no idea what my ex is up to....Last she told me she was engaged to the dude she left me for and that she was starting school again....I really dont care what shes up to though

Ive moved on....Im moving away from this shitty as Province to make some good money and start my career....I wish her all the best....She made the years between 17 and 20 pretty damn good.....except for the times she decided to yell at me...but watever.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

yea i dont really wish anything bad to her i mean i still kinda love her.

she has just made poor decisions her whole life. i just find karma was kind to me this time.

she was in front of my house the other day just sittin there in her car. she some how found out where i live.

creeped me out and pissed me off at the same time. ive tried to be civil it didnt work.

so i say good luck with the loser while i go ahead and prepare to make millions

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Working...
                X