Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people look down on marijuana smokers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do people look down on marijuana smokers?

Really why?

Do you ever see people get stoned and angry and mean and beat their wifes?

Is pot bad for you like alcohol? NO

It is a plant it i used to treat all sorts of things its a gift from the higher power who created us

So why do people look down on us pot smokers?

When we dont get high a hell we dont barf and throw up and wake up with strange people in our beds.

Driving stoned for reguler ussers is safe.

We dont kill people by driving high.

Because they're usually very stupid people and think the world is out to get them.

For instance, you. You've been on this website for over 4 years and you still probably don't know shit. I've only seen you post in regionals, classifieds and offtopic.

Who cares what people think about pot smokers. If you think it's fine then its fine.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I dont know shit?

I know plenty I have owned 3 cb7s I read I study I just dont pot in other sections whats wrong with that?

fuck off you little prick

Comment

i dont.

And i dont think that people do look down on pot smokers, but rather pot heads.

Anyone and everyone can smoke. Its the potheads that are a waste of life.

Just like alcohol, no one looks down on you if you drink, but if you are a alcoholic then chances are your a waste of life

same concept

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
          Really why?

Do you ever see people get stoned and angry and mean and beat their wifes?

Is pot bad for you like alcohol? NO

It is a plant it i used to treat all sorts of things its a gift from the higher power who created us

So why do people look down on us pot smokers?

When we dont get high a hell we dont barf and throw up and wake up with strange people in our beds.

Driving stoned for reguler ussers is safe.

We dont kill people by driving high.
          it is very obvious from your "proofs" that you have not observed very many smokers outside your own group...

because all the stuff you say they don't do...I have personally seen they DO and pot does do...

There are also several scientific studies showing how "bad" pot is for you...it is a scientific fact. But you prolly don't care too much about that.

(prepares for "pot isn't as bad as alcohol" reply)
          to which I reply...yes and drinking 1/2 gasoline and 1/2 water isn't as bad as drinking straight gasoline...doesn't make it ok does it?

But since you already think so highly of pot smokers...there is not really much of a point in you asking this question as no answer will sway your opinion. So I pose a question to you...

If you think so highly of potheads...and since you won't hear the facts about pot...why do you care?
          ____

Comment

Yeah im very drunk right now probably causing me to write all thee fucked up post..

but come on pots harmles alcohol is WAY worse it should be legal

Comment

shit im still nt banned lol

Comment

Yeah im very drunk right now probably causing me to write all thee fucked up post..

but come on pots harmles alcohol is WAY worse it should be legal
                It's not harmless. It just has less of an effect than alcohol does.

All the pot heads I know are complete fucking waste of matter.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                  it is very obvious from your "proofs" that you have not observed very many smokers outside your own group...

because all the stuff you say they don't do...I have personally seen they DO and pot does do...

There are also several scientific studies showing how "bad" pot is for you...it is a scientific fact. But you prolly don't care too much about that.

(prepares for "pot isn't as bad as alcohol" reply)
                  to which I reply...yes and drinking 1/2 gasoline and 1/2 water isn't as bad as drinking straight gasoline...doesn't make it ok does it?

But since you already think so highly of pot smokers...there is not really much of a point in you asking this question as no answer will sway your opinion. So I pose a question to you...

If you think so highly of potheads...and since you won't hear the facts about pot...why do you care?

Show me thee studys?

It caues NO harm to brain cells or anything for that matter only very short term memory lose its used as medicine it i meddicine its a natural herb put on the earth to treat anxiety and stres from life but people use alcohol instead which is MAN made so which would the higher power think is safer?

huh?

yeah fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    It's not harmless. It just has less of an effect than alcohol does.

All the pot heads I know are complete fucking waste of matter.

Hahah I know pot head lawyers

pot head doctors

pot heads in college

pot heads with good hgih paying accounting jobs for huge law offices

Comment

Show me thee studys?

It caues NO harm to brain cells or anything for that matter only very short term memory lose
                      contradicting much?

b/c short term memory has nothing to do with brain cells.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        contradicting much?

b/c short term memory has nothing to do with brain cells.

Not the same thing you dumb cunt.

People like you who are stupid as fuck dont understand weed they're brainwashed by the government its sad

Comment

two of my best friends smoke daily, and sometimes more often than that.

both of them cant remember things I told them yesterday. both of them are either failing out of school, or already dropped out (and one was an art student).

Honestly, no matter how much "worse" for you alcohol is, its definitely not really comparable. I know far more regular drinkers who maintain GPAs above 3.5 than regular smokers that maintain GPAs above 2.5.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Anyone in for the lock?

Why do people look down on alcoholics?
                            www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Show me thee studys?

It caues NO harm to brain cells or anything for that matter only very short term memory lose its used as medicine it i meddicine its a natural herb put on the earth to treat anxiety and stres from life but people use alcohol instead which is MAN made so which would the higher power think is safer?

huh?

yeah fuck you
                              Again...saying alcohol is worse is not a point.

Drinking diet coke is "better" than straight coke but it still isn't healthy in any way

Drinking 1/2 gasoline with 1/2 water is "better" than drinking straight gasoline yes? Should you still drink either...no...your point is invalid and not logical.

you should do the search for those studies yourself...you would learn more that way. Pick up any intro to psychology book and you will find all you need. I have two psych books which show the effects of pot on the brain.

Pot that is smoked today is not natural either...it has higher potency

Alcohol was not man made but man improved upon...nature makes alcohol

the higher power did not intend for anyone to misuse or overuse or use pot period...man has free will to do whatever we want...He doesn't agree but allows us the choice

The fact is pot head and pot smokers rarely rely on facts...they rely on their friends knowledge or their OPINION and take it as gold...as you are doing...your last statement only proves all to well how illogical pot and alcohol use makes a person...thus...it was pointless for you to make this thread...and...well...pointless for me to reply.
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X