• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how'd u know he was mexican?

could of been something else

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

oh he was like a mexican man, he worked construction, was stocky and about 5 foot 6 and very dark skin long hair and spoke broken english. anyways, my driveway goes into my back yard, which is where he parked, during the day the old ladies are usually gone.
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        oh he was like a mexican man, he worked construction, was stocky and about 5 foot 6 and very dark skin long hair and spoke broken english. anyways, my driveway goes into my back yard, which is where he parked, during the day the old ladies are usually gone.
        that still doesnt mean he was mexican. He could of been indian, columbian, peurto rican there are many possibilities. Dont be racist and say he was a mexican. Because you dont know 100% he was mexican.
        Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 01-11-2008, 01:05 AM.

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
          purto rican

DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
            that still doesnt mean he was mexican. He could of been indian, columbian, purto rican there are many possibilities. Dont be racist and say he was a mexican. Because you dont know 100% he was mexican.
            how do you know he doesnt know? stop riding the kid.
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by Puertorican_CB7
              I was typing too fast. I forgot the E. sowwy

but still Dom this dude could of been another race. All the kid said was that he spoke broken english and was dark colored and long hair and stalky and short or whatever. There are other races other than being mexican out there you know

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

haha that was great, i love the fact that you'd point a gun at your friend, thats fucked up

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Riiiiiiiccccooooooo..... suuuaaaaavvveeeeee... gosh I need sleep. well I filled my quota for stupid post of the day. =p

Comment

Wow, some of you guys are sensitive! Just because he thinks the guy is Mexican doesn't make him racist. Stereotyping happens, but doesn't mean one is racist. I get mistaken for Hispanic a lot, especially around here. I don't make a deal out of it though. Funny thing is, when I was younger I was called Chinese until the Hispanic population went up. My, how time's have changed in just a couple of years.

Also, blanks still fire something The powder can still burn them; although nowhere as lethal as a weighted projectile. If you don't plan on shooting, don't put your finger on the trigger. I mess around with guns a lot and rules that I go by is never point the gun at something I don't want to shoot, and never put my finger on the trigger unless I'm ready to shoot.
                    -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
                    1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

Dave whats going on dude. I see you life has not changed still interesting as ever lol.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by K2e2vin
                        Wow, some of you guys are sensitive! Just because he thinks the guy is Mexican doesn't make him racist. Stereotyping happens, but doesn't mean one is racist. I get mistaken for Hispanic a lot, especially around here. I don't make a deal out of it though. Funny thing is, when I was younger I was called Chinese until the Hispanic population went up. My, how time's have changed in just a couple of years.

Also, blanks still fire something The powder can still burn them; although nowhere as lethal as a weighted projectile. If you don't plan on shooting, don't put your finger on the trigger. I mess around with guns a lot and rules that I go by is never point the gun at something I don't want to shoot, and never put my finger on the trigger unless I'm ready to shoot.
                        he didnt assume but stated in the title of the thread that the gentleman was a mexican.

i too, look chinese but im really half mexican. Chiapas, Mexico
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

SUAVEMENTE..........................BESAME elvis crespo FTW

anyway, rockin.......im serious about filming you for mtv, I GETS MONEY

on a serious note though, you are extremely lucky you live in a docile 'hood b/c if that was anywhere else, YOU'D BE DEAD
                          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

guns do solve problems

Comment

funniest part, dude of diff race than poster asks if he should put cooked eggs back in fridge.

Comment

Lmaooooooooo!!!!

The eggs killed it, I would have shot him right there

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X