This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking Dumb Police!!

You won't believe what happened to me the other day!!!

Alright, I was coming home from a friends house at about 2am. I was just cruising, not speeding or anything. Then I notice the Chevy Impala headlights in my rear view. So I'm like, "damn, watch they try to f**k with me!" and sure enough, they did. They quickly threw the lights on me and so I pull over in the turning lane with my signal on and everything. I wanted to turn off of the main road and pull into a shopping center. You know - pull over in a SAFE ZONE right. Obviously this was not the case with these feds. Them dumb asses sped up behind me and swerved in front of my car AFTER I had already stopped. Then, all of a sudden, this freaking Ford F-150 pulls up outta nowhere. The cop got out of the truck and pointed a gun to my window!! I was shocked like hell! The cop said "get out of the car with your hands up"! So, I did and as I was getting out, the other cop grabbed my arm and yanked me out. They immediately put me in hand cuffs and told me to go sit on the curb. So I asked "what did I do"? They was like "just sit down" They searched my car and and then said "what were you arrested for back in 2005" I'm sitting there thinking to myself, 'what the fuck are you talking about'. So I told him, "Sir, I've never been arrested. I don't know what you're talking about." Then they say, " The reason why we stopped you is because you have a tag light out. Can you say BULLSH**T? I got home and checked it and both of my tag lights are working. Then they said for future reference, when we put the lights on you, just stop. We'll tell you if you need to move. I'm thinking okay but did you really have to do all of that???? Then they let my go and they gave me no ticket or anything. I should have got their names and badge #, but I was too shook to think about that.

Sorry for the long story, just thought I'd share what those bastards did!
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

im pretty sure you can file a complaint about your "traffic" stop....
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

im not "pretty sure" im damn sure you can file a claim with the city/county depending on what they were. that is some bull shit there!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thats straight up fucked up. file a complaint asap.

Comment

Word..
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

damn, total pwnage.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

They will get there ass handed to them for whipping out a gun for no reason, two they were looking for someone that met your description thats probably why they jumped you so hard.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

yeah, they dragged me out of the car too, was goin 95 in a 30 mph zone, they prey on the innocent.
                Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

A tag light out IS in most states enough reason for a Police Officer to stop you. Most agencies would issue a Fix-it Ticket, where you have a set number of days to make the needed repair and then take the vehicle to the Police Station to confirm that the repair was made, at which point the Fix-it Ticket is voided and you do not have to pay anything.

Not trying to sound like a dick but are you really giving us the full story? Where were you coming from at 2am? Everyone claims they were just going along minding the laws. Were the Impala or the F-150 marked patrol cars (Did it say City of ____ on the side)? Was there a light bar on the roof of the car or was it on the dash? Were they uniformed officers with badges or were they in street clothes?

From what you have described, the way the officers stopped you and removed you from the vehicle at gunpoint is what most departments call a "Felony Stop." I don't know about where you are from, but around here Police ONLY pull infront of a suspect vehicle AFTER the suspect is in custody. With one vehicle infront of the suspect vehicle and one behind, if the suspect were to pull a gun any officer that fired his/her weapon would be taking the chance of shooting a fellow officer because of the cross-fire.

Did you give any consent for them to search your vehicle or did they just take it upon themselves to search it?

It ALMOST sounds like you were caught up in some kind of sting operation. Like they saw your vehicle leaving a known drug house that they are staking out. If these were truly Police officers in Patrol cars or some kind of sting operation there will be video. 98% of Police Patrol vehicles have Video/Audio Recording equipment. Most sting operations are also recorded just so that there is no question about what actually took place, since video does not lie.

If you are 100% positive that you were stopped by the Police and not some pranksters the I would immediatly go to the Police Station that is in the same city as the stop took place. I would ask to speak with a Seargent or higher ranking person, to file the report. If you do that and feel like you have SERIOUSLY been mistreated and you are not being heard, schedule an appointment to speak with the Police Chief, or a City Council person.

If looking back it looks like you were stopped by a group of people that were not Police, File a Police report with all the information that you have. From what you described that IS NOT Police Procedure.. UNLESS there are details missing from your story.
                  Last edited by MadSpleen85; 01-07-2008, 04:56 PM.

Comment

the reason why they dont want YOU to decide what is safe is that time you spend finding a place, you may be trying to dispose or hide substances.

this is in the eyes of the officer.

what id do, is get out of the car mainly because i wouldnt want to get popped in the chest and then lock the door behind me.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      the reason why they dont want YOU to decide what is safe is that time you spend finding a place, you may be trying to dispose or hide substances.

this is in the eyes of the officer.

what id do, is get out of the car mainly because i wouldnt want to get popped in the chest and then lock the door behind me.

Or grab a gun. They are only trying to stay safe. Sure, it sounds like they may have gone overboard, but it's not like their job is easy OR safe.

Maybe they thought they saw you lean over or something, and thought you may have grabbed a weapon. You never know.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

fucking pigs

for future refrence they CAN NOT search your car unless you tell them they can for ANY reason unless there is visibal illlegal drugs they can only bring a dog to sniff around the car and 99% of the time they dont do that

FUCK the pigs they try and bust people for a fucking plant a plant that grows on eart a natural fucking plant

its our bullshit government and power hungry cops who ruined us

Comment

Wrong. They can search your car if they have probable cause, and believe me, drugs aren't the only probably cause. Please don't call Law Enforcement "pigs." People bitch about them when they get pulled over...would you bitch when they take down the guy who just murdered your neighbor?

Also, they bust people growing a "natural fucking plant" because IT IS ILLEGAL. It is dangerous, it can ruin lives. Yes, I realize alcohol can do the same, but it's symptoms are not as severe right away. Have a little respect, please.

Power hungry cops did not "ruin us." Drugs, alcohol and the moral decline of society in general "ruined us" if you consider us as "ruined."
                          Last edited by foamypirate; 01-07-2008, 10:35 PM.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

the search rule is so easy to get around

if you roll up your window and lock it, step out of the car and put your keys in your pocket your safe.

they cant go in your pocket, only pat you down for weapons.

of course, nothing really applies to the "do anything badge"
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                              Wrong. They can search your car if they have probable cause, and believe me, drugs aren't the only probably cause. Please don't call Law Enforcement "pigs." People bitch about them when they get pulled over...would you bitch when they take down the guy who just murdered your neighbor?

Also, they bust people growing a "natural fucking plant" because IT IS ILLEGAL. It is dangerous, it can ruin lives. Yes, I realize alcohol can do the same, but it's symptoms are not as severe right away. Have a little respect, please.

Power hungry cops did not "ruin us." Drugs, alcohol and the moral decline of society in general "ruined us" if you consider us as "ruined."

Dangerous? Not at all man! No one has EVER died from marijuana it is safer then alcohol and is not addictive I have never seen it ruin anyones life its medicine treats insonmia cancer all sorts of stuff a higher power who made us put it on earth as a way to relax us and get rid of pain.

Oh and probable cause is something illegal in plain view to the officer or the smell of drugs or alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                              X