• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvc7chris
    well i don't live in china lol

but yea my girlfriend is Vietnamese and i always
    make fun of them because i tell them why my cat is doing in their freezer
    I once had a shot with a vietnamese chick ......... Oh well, im for philipino chicks now!
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
      I once had a shot with a vietnamese chick ......... Oh well, im for philipino chicks now!
      Marunong kaba tagalog?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

you guys are ridiculous...this is flaming at its best. you all are the ones that should be banned! so what if you think its stupid, keep it to yourselves. this is OFF TOPIC ya know! you all are constanly criticizing his threads when you already know what he posts quit looking at it or look,laugh and think of all your "witty" things to say just keep them to yourself. if i was a mod anyone who flamed this kid or anyone else for that matter would be gone. i'd say the mods are very easy going on alot of his threads...you guys are lucky.

now go ahead and flame me and get banned.
        slammed

*edit* chris i dont think this is a good thing to do so dont think that i am backing your "spamming" (even though it really isnt) tricking people or trying to trick them into checking out this site is not a good way to excel in that type of thing, do it the right way.
        Last edited by slammed4thgen; 01-07-2008, 03:52 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
          damn is that your dad?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            i'd say the mods are very easy going on alot of his threads...you guys are lucky.
            I would say mods arnt banning anyone for the same reason that mods didnt ban anyone who flammed 4thgen.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
              I would say mods arnt banning anyone for the same reason that mods didnt ban anyone who flammed 4thgen.
              4thgen was different he was attacking everyone else...chris has yet to do that at all.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                4thgen was different he was attacking everyone else...chris has yet to do that at all.
                chris makes these threads with the knowledge hes gonna get flamed....I kinda think he makes these threads TO get flamed sometimes....He rolls with it well ill admit but they do get annoying.

This is also far from flaming at its best btw

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Did your mommy not love you enough as a child? Is that why you feel the need to come on to the internet and make stupid threads in hopes of getting some attention?

King is right, the only reason he keeps posting here is becuase he knows someone will react.
                  "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                  - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

HOLY SHIT I KNOT THAT HURT
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                    X