thoughts on a 87 crx si?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts on a 87 crx si?

Well recently I have run into some extra money so I want to pick up a honda to work on

No cb7s around here under 1k but I did find a 87' crx si with full coilovers 2.25 exhaust and bolt ons for 850 has a nice clutch masters clutch too runs nice rust free

Should I go for it? Really would like to have a cb7 but I can't seem to find one for under 1500

Also anyone in the texas area have a nice rust free cb7 for ale for a good price im willing to drive and pick it up

I should check the classis

chances are that your are not seeing something. BC no CRX goes for that low with those Mods. Also IM not even sure if there was a SI CRX that year. (not in to civics, but I like em).

If everything is straight. How can you go wrong with Gods Chariot?

I approve. I love those dame bastardly cars.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

http://lubbock.craigslist.org/car/523495380.html

guy has no idea how much that clutch alone cost already went and looked at it besides the paint everything is perfect drives very smooth handles like a beast

Comment

get it before someone else does . Thats a steal

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

yeah would save me alot of money on gas

idk would be nice to have another cb7 again though

im torn

then again I could buy a cb7 later on

Comment

Id cop it. It would make a great project car. Gsr or even a hype-r would give you wings in that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
              Id cop it. It would make a great project car. Gsr or even a Monster Fucking-r would give you wings in that thing.
              Fixed :P.

I would keep it stock and DD it. Buy something RWD for a project.

Comment

CRX? What a ugly fuckin car. Just like EK hatches, ALL EF's, the brand new Civics, and first and foremost 01-05 Civics.

UGLY.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                  CRX? What a ugly fuckin car. Just like EK hatches, ALL EF's, the brand new Civics, and first and foremost 01-05 Civics.

UGLY.
                  Ek hatches are the shit.....

Comment

I love 1st gen CRX Si's. The front bumper likes to fall apart though because of the age. If it is in good shape, I would snap it up.

Also, they are so light, they are the ONLY car I have ever seen a stock B16 go into and actually be pretty fast. They will usually return high 13's with a few bolt ons. Build the engine, or boost it, and who knows where you could be.

Then imagine with a K20 or something.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

do it up son! crx's are sick cars to own.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

I was wondering when you'd be back Mitch!

Yeah, grab it... as long as you're actually going to work on it, and not just sit on it and sell it like you did your CB7s! Those old ones are SO crazy light. I thought about getting one myself... just for a go-kart.

Comment

get it.

Comment

GET THAT SHIT ASAP

IT HAS NEW STICKERS WHAT THE HELL ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR

lmao

Comment

My brother owned a crx and we even did a motor swap in it but in the end it just wasn't worth it to have to repair and rebuild the vehicle.
                              -Its old to begin with so it needs a lot of maintenance
                              -Parts aren't the easiest to come by even at a junkyard
                              -Parts cost more since its become rarer these days

Its a cool car but its alot of work. It does save gas like a mofo though.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                              X