Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else hate Criss Angel Mindfreak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else hate Criss Angel Mindfreak?

I just saw the ad of it on TV and it just reminded me of how much I hate this guy. I mean who the fuck believes in the things that guy does? Maybe I wouldn't hate him so much if he wasn't trying that hard to convince people that what he is doing is real but he just keeps persisting and sometimes it's so obvious that it's simply impossible. I remember him flying around a golf yard. I mean come on! Who the hell would actually believe this? The crowd is obviously fake and so is pretty much everything he pretends to do. The real crowd is always far far behind where they can't see shit.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Originally posted by Gyuri87
    I just saw the ad of it on TV and it just reminded me of how much I hate this guy. I mean who the fuck believes in the things that guy does? Maybe I wouldn't hate him so much if he wasn't trying that hard to convince people that what he is doing is real but he just keeps persisting and sometimes it's so obvious that it's simply impossible. I remember him flying around a golf yard. I mean come on! Who the hell would actually believe this? The crowd is obviously fake and so is pretty much everything he pretends to do. The real crowd is always far far behind where they can't see shit.
    There was 1 that he walked on water. with people swimin underneath him, did u c this 1
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I hate that dude. HES PEEING ORANGE SODA! Youtube remakes are great.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

he's annoying.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

1 day, god forbidd, he'll do a stunt and never come back, jus liek jackass, 1 day they gonna get really fucked up, didnt 1 of them die?

Comment

So what you're saying is that you dont like magic? Or is it just Criss Angel you dont like?

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

'reality' tv is just another way to gain trust back into the people and sell them shit they dont need.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I love magic, some of his shit can look a lil odd or "man, now u kno that was fake" type of trick, like the walkin on water, and goin thru the glass

Comment

No. I dont hate him. I dont know him, I dont know what hes like in person, so why on earth would I hate him. To be honest I am envious of his job.

Comment

he is not doing magic, Its all reall guys. Fuck the doubters.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                      So what you're saying is that you dont like magic? Or is it just Criss Angel you dont like?
                      Magic is fine But everyone knows magic is just magic while Criss Angel is trying hard as rock to convince us that it is true. That's what I can't stand. And then... you actually see all those stupid people believing it. How ridiculous.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                        Magic is fine But everyone knows magic is just magic while Criss Angel is trying hard as rock to convince us that it is true. That's what I can't stand. And then... you actually see all those stupid people believing it. How ridiculous.
                        The truth hurts sometimes. The truth is hard as fawk to accept sometimes.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                          'reality' tv is just another way to gain trust back into the people and sell them shit they dont need.

'capitalism works'
                          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                            There was 1 that he walked on water. with people swimin underneath him, did u c this 1
                            No and I seriously don't want to. I can't stand it. Especially people who fucking believe it. How pathetic.
                            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Whats really bad, is people have to complain about other people on the interwebz because they themselves are insecure.

Come on. If you hate him so much go run him over with a golf cart. No use complaining, no use at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X