Xbox360 online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox360 online.

I just a xbox 360 elite. I wanted to know what do you need to play xbox online.

you need to subscribe to Xbox Live and have high speed internet.

Comment

Xbox Live Subscription/Credit Card
      Internet
      Optional BUT you SHOULD get: Mic
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i thought the elites came with a mic?

i think Halo version comes with a green wireless mic.

Comment

I have the mic n highspeed internet. How do i connect the net to the xbox. where can i get a Subscription at. Witch is a good Subscription gold or silver?

Comment

Originally posted by 1993hAccord
            I have the mic n highspeed internet. How do i connect the net to the xbox. where can i get a Subscription at. Witch is a good Subscription gold or silver?

Do you have a wireless router? If so, you need a wireless network adaptor.

As for the subscription, once you have your network set up, you can buy your subscription from Xbox Live THROUGH your xbox, assuming you have a credit card to pay with.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

do you have a router? that's how i have my set up through a router.

you need the gold subscription to play the 360 on Live. the silver is used just to like get updates for the system and games or if you had played the original Xbox on the internet back in the day, your account then is converted to silver, which you now can upgrade to gold.

Comment

BUMP, cuz im a new 360 owner.

If in any way shape of FORM, if i replace the case, im done with my warrenty am i RITE?

I would like to MOD the shit outta my 360, but im afraid of the "RING of DEATH" and the issue with voidin it ..

SO i think im jus gonna mod my REG xbox, i found thsi forum, it says change the ip address on it and i can have a web browser

thats coo aint it?
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Bump People I Need Info^^^

Comment

Yeah, if you mod it, your warranty is done... just like with a new car. Don't bother modding it.

Also, I've been playing Halo 3 over my singer's house. If you ever see xmugmugmugx, that's him. If there are additional players with him, one of them is likely to be me... I often end up as player 3 And I really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Yeah, if you mod it, your warranty is done... just like with a new car. Don't bother modding it.

Also, I've been playing Halo 3 over my singer's house. If you ever see xmugmugmugx, that's him. If there are additional players with him, one of them is likely to be me... I often end up as player 3 And I really suck.
                      Im playin gears of war rite now, and i called BLOCKBUSTER for BIO-SHOCK, for the 360, they want $8+tax

Comment

Rental places are going down quick... A Hollywood Video that I helped open back in 99 just closed down, and 2 of the 3 area Blockbusters have closed as well.

If you like to get games, play them, and beat them quick... check out Gamefly. My friend used to buy games like crazy, beat them, and then return them (sometimes for a full refund... after like 2-3 days. ) He got with gamefly, and he says it's the greatest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          I often end up as player 3 And I really suck.
                          At least you don't get beat by an 8yr. old!(my son)

I need to start playing more.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I'm sure I do! Who knows who's on the other end of those online characters!

Comment

Working...
                            X