Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    335.72 small potatoes insuance is 365 full coverage in my own name

fuck that ill stick with my 61 bucks a month lol
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
      oh ok, cool. I just assumed that you already installed the kit and I was hoping for some vids of the beast

Question tho, why dont you have insurance ? And I heard that when you have a car payment and if you remove or cancel your insurance the place the have the loan with gets notified and there is grounds for repossesion?
      maybe you should buy a new car but dont miss a payment if you cant hold it down nor the insuancein your own name but im sure you can if you got a good job making good money and such. now back to topic

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
        u pay 61 a month for that on insurance or a car note? yeah well different countries different prices

Comment

u pay 61 a month for that on insurance or a car note? yeah well different countries different prices

my car is paid off 2500 is what i paid for it, i pay 61 a month for liability
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

He could have alot of claims
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
              true
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                who?

Comment

dont always assume well i dont have insuance on the car now im doin quotes on the best insuance here in the city. you see out there where your at its cheaper but being that its the city its more expensive. so i switched from geico to e-surance itas much better that and progressive. And no trust me maybe where your at they will take the car if the loan was placed and insurance was cancelled if you missed a payment .

I kept the car cancelled the insurance and never missed a payment. I had no real need to drive the car being that i live so close to work. So i saved up hard and figured out what i really wanted to do in the meantime and brought my stage 3 with toys kit. unlike others who brougth their car whos insurance isnt under their name who crashed their car. Unlike them i have insurance under my own name and kept it because i got the money to do so.

So rather than drive my car i let the car sit cancelled the insurance saved up and took time to think what i really want to do with the car as far as performance.
                  insurance down here in S Fla is alot more expensive than most state yo. I know my buudy that told me about that shit said it has nothing to do with missing payments or not, its in the loan contract that the car has to have full coverage at all times until paid off. I've had car payment before, never had a issue and I'm gonna have one pretty soon again
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                    insurance down here in S Fla is alot more expensive than most state yo. I know my buudy that told me about that shit said it has nothing to do with missing payments or not, its in the loan contract that the car has to have full coverage at all times until paid off. I've had car payment before, never had a issue and I'm gonna have one pretty soon again
                    As far as the loan thing maybe its the contract up there in fl .Its not like that up here in NYC. NYC is the most expensive aside from cali. Your buddy is probably wrong You should have payments on a car and find out more about it more moderate payments more than 300-400 or more then see.

I believe when its at a certain pooint they pertain to it. But my payments arent that serious . Does your buddy live in NYC or does he live in florida like where your at? My insurance company i caem to find out they where rippin people off when they where overcharging me $393 to start i took it off and started to look around hardly drove the car so i let that sit.

I looked and did the comparison and called up to make sure it was true and i was charged lower than geico. You see you gotta search which one is lower than which in whereever your at just because they charge good in one state doesnt mean that they charge good in another. Same with the rates on payments with cars and dont be fooled by commercials they are soooo overated with that. Like i just saved hundred by switching or accident forgiveness they worl with most if not all major insurance companies.

Comment

who?

you
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

you
                        Well i dont if that was the case I wouldnt be able to keep the car but i still have it. Why pay more through another insurance company when you hardly drive it but if your gonna put it back on insurance after taking it off because of not driving it because of the weather or you live so close to work.

Wouldnt it make more sense to just wait till the summertime comes in then start balling with the extra stash just laying around. It just makes it more fun instead of just driving something not worth it like an econobox

Comment

Well i dont if that was the case I wouldnt be able to keep the car but i still have it. Why pay more through another insurance company when you hardly drive it but if your gonna put it back on insurance after taking it off because of not driving it because of the weather or you live so close to work.

Wouldnt it make more sense to just wait till the summertime comes in then start balling with the extra stash just laying around. It just makes it more fun instead of just driving something not worth it like an econobox

by econobox do you mean cb...
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

by econobox do you mean cb...
                            Honestly take it how you want im talking about any car who cares

Comment

Honestly take it how you want im talking about any car who cares

im just asking man be easy
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

It just makes it more fun instead of just driving something not worth it like an econobox

driving is driving. while you're enjoying the problem that is known as torque steer, those "econoboxes" are getting 30+ mpg.
                                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                                Disregard females, acquire currency
                                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                                X