If I had a job, I would buy this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a job, I would buy this...

That's right if I had a job and the money, I would go get this puppy... I so hurt. Maybe I'll find one as good as this later in life...

This clean @ss CB is for sale. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

umm.... ok..

Comment

So get a job?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        So get a job?
        werd

and maybe set your standards a bit higher..

Comment

Obviously none of y'all have been following my post. I've been trying. I can't even get a job at fast food places. I've damn near applied everywhere except for heaven. WTF!

I don't see why either, check my track record. Have not been fired from previous jobs:

2 years - Citizens Bank - Sales/Service Rep.
          1.5 years - PNC Bank - Fraud Investigator
          1.5 years - Mercedes Benz - Driver
          Last edited by Straight Success; 12-29-2007, 10:41 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Not workin for Benz anymore? I thought that was a pretty kickass job!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Not workin for Benz anymore? I thought that was a pretty kickass job!
              Well I took a leave of absence in September to go to school full time. The service manager said I could come back when the term was over. The dealership was recently purchased by another corporation. In turn, the service manager had to take a position as the shop forman. When I called my boss, the transportation manager, he said that the new service manager said that he didn't need anyone. I heard that there have been a lot of changes, layoffs, terminations, and some people quit. This cool @ss dude (really knows his stuff, one of the best techs, I mean he's good) quit and went to work for BMW of The Mainline (Cool @ss dealership). So when I heard the news, I started job hunting.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                Obviously none of y'all have been following my post. I've been trying. I can't even get a job at fast food places. I've damn near applied everywhere except for heaven. WTF!

I don't see why either, check my track record. Have not been fired from previous jobs:

2 years - Citizens Bank - Sales/Service Rep.
                1.5 years - PNC Bank - Fraud Investigator
                1.5 years - Mercedes Benz - Driver
                Are you a convicted FELON or something, something goin on here that We dont no about there, SUCCESS
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                  Are you a convicted FELON or something, something goin on here that We dont no about there, SUCCESS
                  Naw, I am a hard working honest dude. No convictions, I don't steal, and I actually work hard, I do what is needed. The only thing I can possibly think of... I really don't want to speculate and make false statements, but I think either A) my boss the transpotration manager is bad mouthing my name, B) other factors such as my family... In any event that I am wrong, I apologize to all mentioned.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

What would your family have to do with it?

how can you not even get on fast food? ANYONE can work at mcdonalds.....

Also, Oreilly Autoparts is almost always hiring, trust me....lol.
                    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan

Listen, when McDonald's or Arby's don't give you a call and they say they aren't hiring, something is really wrong...

Although, me and the old Vice President @ MB before the conversion didn't get along... I think that may have something to do with it. He tried to get me fired, but in turn he got the boot. He is now part owner of a Porsche dealership to which my old supervisor has some type of involvement with (ie. stocks, or some matter) he goes there on the regular for meetings. I am not bad mouthing him though. I am not perfect, and yes I do make mistakes, but I will be fine in time.
                      Last edited by Straight Success; 12-29-2007, 11:52 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                        Did you try Hell

I've been in Positions where I was part of the hiring process.... Most places Don't even call references so stop blaming your inability to get a job on others. If you tried Hard enough you would be able to get a job.
                        Last edited by Rusty; 12-30-2007, 12:12 AM.
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
                          Did you try Hell

I've been in Positions where I was part of the hiring process.... Most places Don't even call references so stop blaming your inability to get a job on others. If you tried Hard enough you would be able to get a job.
                          You know your a real fucking genius. How hard is it to politely ask for an application, fill it out correctly, submit your neat @ss resume w/ the possibility of a cover letter, and be persistant. I am always polite (except when people make dumb @ss comments on this forum, LOL), and a real people's person in person.

EDIT: Oh and when you work at huge corporations, they check. I know. I've seen it and have been the reference person.
                          Last edited by Straight Success; 12-30-2007, 12:41 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan

We don't have Oreilly here in Philadelphia. But thanks for the heads up.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

There is more to getting a job than handing in a resume and being nice. Its all about follow up.

I guess I shouldn't talk though, my job pretty much fell in my lap. I didn't even apply to where I work

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X