Need some HID help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accord4door
    thanks,and if ya dont mind whenya get a chance post some pics of yours....and did you go with 6000k?
    Yeah, they are 6000k

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      Val got them for me for christmas, they are from "JD-Lighting". Really good quality.

I have also heard really good things about www.xenithxenons.com though, and they are cheaper than what val paid.

By the way, are you ever going to come pick up that lip??
      yea i tried pming you today but i cant pm for some reason. i gotta get off my ass and take a drive down to NB.

Comment

We both went with the 6000k (Val and I ordered at the same time).

And wow, that is cheaper. I don't know anything about those... not that I know anything about JD Lighting...

It's amazing... I've seen HID kits going for $110, and I've seen them for $350...

Comment

hey eric on fycracing, theres a guy selling kits for $140.....heres a link, have you heard anything about this guy? good or bad? hes very local to me but he has no refrences...i want a quality kit. (sorry deev)

http://forum.fycracing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Comment

Meh, I don't care either way. For the service I got, the price that I paid was more than fair! There are cheaper kits out there. I had one guy give me a VERY low price, but he stopped responding to me... which is why we ended up going the way we went. The original plan was to get a much cheaper deal!

Comment

i bought mine from hidny he sells on ebay i paid apx95 dollars i cant remenber the exact amount ,he's got super fast shipping and product looks great ,i have put them in yet ,but i will soon.I bought 6000k set.
              Last edited by sunburn; 12-29-2007, 11:02 PM.
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

where are all these pix?

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                  where are all these pix?

?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    ?

I want pix of the HID's

And actually when I posted that I thought it said worst thread ever, Now I just look like an idiot
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I just drove with them for the first time... and man... do they need to be adjusted! I was lighting up stuff a block away! I feel sorry for the people I drove behind, and I'm glad I didn't come across any cops! It's too late and cold to mess with them now... I'll do it tomorrow after work! (hopefully I'll finish my 300 mile route before dark... unlikely...)

Comment

thats weird, i installed my dad's set in the Longs parking lot in like 20 minutes.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

[QUOTE=deevergote]

I spy a supercharger...GRR.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                          ----
                          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Working...
                          X