PM issues again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM issues again

I cant go into my PMs, I keep getting that message like before. The same thing if I click on someones SN to pm them, the same message pops up.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

click on user cp on the top left

Comment

same here
      There seems to have been a slight problem with the CB7Tuner Forums database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

me too.

I was able to get into pm's about 1 1/2 hours ago and now I can't.
        Last edited by 92cord; 12-29-2007, 05:07 PM.
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Yeah, I PMed Matt about it (mchaley, who hosts the site). I did what I could do within the vBulletin admincp, but it doesn't seem to have helped. It's an SQL error on the server side. Not a big deal... something that can be fixed... just a minor inconvenience for now!

Comment

wow....me sending is just find but reading is a problem....lol..i thought i was the only one

Comment

I've got the opposite problem. Are you getting my replies, Felicia?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I've got the opposite problem. Are you getting my replies, Felicia?

.....i'm getting them but can't read them everytime i click on private messages it takes me to a window that says some other shit about the site is having problems.......just email me..if you can

wow when we don't bother to use the pm it works great but when we do its mess'd up...hahaha

Comment

better yet deev if you can't email me
                  there is always cd5tuner.com...not unless theres a problem with the pm's as well i nthat site

Comment

No, that site is running the new version of vBulletin, it has a SMALL database, and it's hosted on Phempa's server... so other than the fact that I own it, it shares nothing in common with this place!

Comment

No, that site is running the new version of vBulletin, it has a SMALL database, and it's hosted on Phempa's server... so other than the fact that I own it, it shares nothing in common with this place!
                      0oh

Comment

click on usercp to view your pm guys

Comment

Yeah, that works. And it seems that even though you get an error screen when you send, it still goes through (and sends me an email... I've gotten hundreds today! )

Comment

Yeah, that works. And it seems that even though you get an error screen when you send, it still goes through (and sends me an email... I've gotten hundreds today! )

hahaha..

people stop sending him messages......lol

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                              click on usercp to view your pm guys
                              0oh shit thanks ....i tried it and it works...what will the site be without you.....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X