So I guess I'm a rapper now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess I'm a rapper now...

So...I'm a part of The Legacy now...we were recording stuff tonight, its some of the most fun I've ever had.

P.s. the legacy is just a fun project, here's the myspace. its just fun rap, get drunk spit some words, but with expensive equipment, and guys who really know how to use it. holler.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=39909016

and the LAST song on this one, is the newest legacy track that's been recorded so far. Tranz4mr. and on that same myspace, Tackle is what these guys serious project is about.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=134641862

constructive critisim? it's just a fun group, so don't get too serious.
    Last edited by npor; 12-29-2007, 12:16 AM.

haha thats funny shit.......its funny yet it sounds like you guys still try to make it good..... THUMBS UP

Comment

Summer lovin and Like us is flippin great! whens the video
      coming??

Comment

Don't forget to wear your polo shirts with the collars popped up

Thug Life in Suburbia.

Werd to Big Bird.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Kinda funny you use protools. I work for avid. We own Avid/Digi Design/ Pinnacle/ MAUDIO

and I can get stuff really really cheap

Like some refrence monitors (speakers the use in studios) Retails 800 for like 130
          I have yet to buy anything though

Comment

^^start an ebay store. you'd make bank.

but yeah, pat is certified using protools. he's really goin places in life, hah.

Comment

I like the beats. The new track is actually really good. Tackle is damn good... glad to hear that's the serious stuff

The recording is really good. I wish I knew someone with that much skill (and access to the equipment ) My guitarist records my band in the basement... For what it is, it's not bad (and getting better as we figure out the space and gather better equipment) but I wish we had a guy like Pat in good with us!

Comment

Haha yeah, I grew up with Pat. He's a really good guy.

Here's a link to Just Friends, their serious project. All of these guys have been into music since I can remember. They've all been friends since I can remember too.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=99598809

Comment

Working...
                X