This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175
    you need to shush you drive a neon!!!!!!!!!!
    You know when Mayple is telling you to Shush your life sucks.... hahahaha

I am a member of FYC I"m going to link sparkles sig into that thread. At least he'll know someone likes his car
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
      wait hold on now i'm lost what are you talking about homie?

Super Troopers
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        Super Troopers
        maybe you can grant my wish for some brains like the scarecrow form wizard of OZ...lol

Comment

Rusty has the best reputation in the history of everything.

You must really be a true Honda fan to purchase one, period.
          Thats exactly the point. The Mugen Si and Type R are pretty much for die hard Honda people who know what they are buying, know its worth it, and are willing to pay for it. Honda doesnt want everyone and their dog running around in a Type R or Mugen Si. I wouldnt.

Comment

hey turbomaxx guess what?

Comment

hey turbomaxx guess what?

Ok, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

1st guess- You just bought me a Mazerati?
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Ok, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

1st guess- You just bought me a Mazerati?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo....

Comment

nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo....

Ummm, you packed all your things and you're moving in with me like we discussed the other night?

Comment

Ummm, you packed all your things and you're moving in with me like we discussed the other night?
                    aaaahhhhhhhhhh no but do you take rain check on the invite to move in with you?

and no thats not it...just felt like saying guess what cause i needed to bother somebody and you was the one...

but on another note...mndude07 sat in a new mugen civic Si and loved every minute of it and manage to get people to talk about something else on the same damn thread......thats what...lmao

Comment

id drive that mugen SI till the engine fell apart.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

aaaahhhhhhhhhh no but do you take rain check on the invite to move in with you?

and no thats not it...just felt like saying guess what cause i needed to bother somebody and you was the one...

but on another note...mndude07 sat in a new mugen civic Si and loved every minute of it and manage to get people to talk about something else on the same damn thread......thats what...lmao

You hurt me.

And now, I'm off to play Call of Duty 4 on my xbox that doesn't know if it's broken or not.

Good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Its still just a honda I bet most of the ricerboys will be all over it . I prefer the car im driving now

I wouldn't. It's still a neon.

We've been down this road before remember? Shall we repeat the same outcome one more time?
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                          X