This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvc7chris
    for $35-$40 k you can H22/Turbo charge a damn cb7 and make it faster! and still have money left to ICE the bitch
    i'd rather go for this idea. ...30Gs? hellno.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
      hahaha this guy^^^^
      x2
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
        i think someone is trying to prove something even tho not to many people care because......well its a HONDA community forum, NOT a SRT4 forum. im actually pretty tired of all this "my car is better talk" even though i dont think you have posted one actual picture of your car. and dont tell me you dont have a camera because with all the money spent on the car you should be able to afford a cheap camera to at least document your stage build progress like most people. it will make you that much more credible and shut people up. so do yourself a favor and make a members ride thread WITH pics in other automotive section. sig pics of other peoples cars dont count
        i dont have time to argue my car is on the left my boys car on the right is in the shop we actually have a team im the fastest anyways. And yes the rims are red thanks. You all live out of state to see let alone drive in my car so im not worried about it at all its still a honda. Toprque steer and it still can outhandle any civic. And once it gets in a straightline bye,bye civic.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          i dont have time to argue my car is on the left my boys car on the right is in the shop we actually have a team im the fastest anyways. And yes the rims are red thanks. You all live out of state to see let alone drive in my car so im not worried about it at all its still a honda. Toprque steer and it still can outhandle any civic. And once it gets in a straightline bye,bye civic.

whos rims are red? you said "Yes the rims are red thanks" like you were expecting to be flamed for your wheels. you said YOUR car was on the left.

Care to elaborate?
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i dont have time to argue my car is on the left
            it might be. if you look close enough there is a Snail Motorsports text in the pic with you car (the white one). that would mean that while you put your car on the dyno there they took a pic of it, which is cool. do you have any numbers you pulled during that run, like a graph? the funny thing is that a quick google search revealed that Snail Motorsports is located in Las Vegas and i thought you hailed from NYC Regardless, somebody took those pics in your sig, you or your boy. just have him snap a few with you by the car and that will kill all the accusations against you. Simple as that.
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

The white car IS NOT his. ITs one of his ramblings again. Even 2.2 Azul said it wasnt his in another thread. His car is blue...There has been only 1 pic of his car on this forum and taht was taken with chrisisiced...It was blue with the stock wheels.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i think its funny you have a sig of someones car you dont even know, he is not your friend, hes actually on a local forum in my area......he belongs to fycracing.com heres the guy that owns that car
                http://forum.fycracing.com/showthread.php?t=26777
                so stop saying hes your friend........quit embarrasing yourself.
                i sent your sig to him before and he tweeked it....you know what i mean, i sent this thread to him again, stop taking credit for something that is not yours.oh and that superman S is photoshop, did you know that?
                Last edited by 91accord4door; 12-29-2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  i think its funny you have a sig of someones car you dont even know, he is not your friend, hes actually on a local forum in my area......he belongs to fycracing.com heres the guy that owns that car
                  so stop saying hes your friend........quit embarrasing yourself.
                  i sent your sig to him before and he tweeked it....you know what i mean, i sent this thread to him again, stop taking credit for something that is not yours.

must be logged in to view link
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door

still says I need to log in lol. Is there any way around it, I'd love to see that page.

Comment

nut sure.

Comment

that blue srt is from a local forum, does not know sparkle at all. heres pics of his ride.

sparkle lives in new york....check out the srts license plate......massachusetts!
                          Last edited by 91accord4door; 12-29-2007, 03:56 PM.

Comment

yeah true but who cares bang for the buck atleaast i can say i have torque for one 2 i didnt have to spend nowhere near that and im faster. Or i can say after i beat you hey man whats the retail and lemme hear the lemon on that.

Or i can make noise atleast i got power behind it for chistsakes. And itll be awhile before anyone sells a car like mine not because of the retail value its because of the cars its very fun to drive. If i was gonna sell a honda like any other honda they will lowball you ,even dealerships so no matter what you invested into it the value will still go down. Just like hondas on here or anywhere else or any other car anywhere else for that matter.
                            Hey Sparkle, I promise you I got something that will blow the doors off your shitbox. That is, if you actually have one....

Seriously man, if you're not here to contribute something usefull, then why don't you just get lost? Haven't you realized yet that people don't really like you or really care for that matter?

You're a poser, plain and simple.....

- Rob -
                            92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                            85 Toyota 4Runner
                            1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                            2008 HD 1200N
                            2009 HD 883N

Comment

http://snailmotorsports.com/index.php?page=dyno-videos

Thats not your car sparkle(sorry 56k lol)
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sorry deev

Comment

Working...
                                X