This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat in a new Mugen Civic Si today...

It was awesome. Amazing car. That is all.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

i sat on a chair today!!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

from what i have seen of the car it looks nice.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Yeah It looks nice and all, but still as slow as it is, im sure as hell ain't dishing out 30 grand for a civic
        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
          Yeah It looks nice and all, but still as slow as it is, im sure as hell ain't dishing out 30 grand for a civic
          True, it has improvements in the suspension, but the engine is the same as the regular SI. Not worth the extra 8k but still sexy.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
            wow ,thats alot for that car .i had only seen a few pic's of it so i had noidea what the price was
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

for the record it isnt exactly "slow" would still beat most h22 swapped cb7s on this site.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Its still just a honda I bet most of the ricerboys will be all over it . I prefer the car im driving now

Comment

hahaha this guy^^^^

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    Its still just a honda I bet most of the ricerboys will be all over it . I prefer the car im driving now
                    Thats a pretty bold statement there kid.

The discussion about the price has been had. You couldnt build the exact same car for less than what they are being sold for. The car isnt for everyone, obviously. But respect is due when deserved, this car deserves it.

Comment

if i remember right, it beat the S2k on the track...and that was just the SI... FOUR DOOR.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        I havent seen a "ricerboy" buy one yet. Only some will jump on it and other people wont justify spending 30g for a civic. We have a few in Dallas for sale for 35-40g. I doubt anyone that is rated as a ricer has that much money to spend and would put up that much for a civic.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

for $35-$40 k you can H22/Turbo charge a damn cb7 and make it faster! and still have money left to ICE the bitch

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

hahaha or u could have a mugen si that will be worth 30k

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              I havent seen a "ricerboy" buy one yet. Only some will jump on it and other people wont justify spending 30g for a civic. We have a few in Dallas for sale for 35-40g. I doubt anyone that is rated as a ricer has that much money to spend and would put up that much for a civic.
                              nail comon now as much as people on here let alone and in other places want to buy a jdm grill for damnnear 300 bucks or the bumpers across seas then turn around and go oh i got no money for performance. Heh ricer it is for 30 k and damnnear it dhn was right about that kinda shit goin on. Alot of people swear by the badge when it goes nowhere fast.
                              Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-28-2007, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X