The NEW CB7tuner Store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice implementation Eric. Nice idea Deev!

(bump)

Comment

holy shit props deev thats dope as hell man!

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
          Nice implementation Eric. Nice idea Eric!

(bump)

Fixed it

I'm going to make the banner TOMORROW... I swear. That way, people will see it more than just this thread! I've been too blazy to do it... (yes, that's a word... well, it is now, anyway! busy/lazy )

Comment

and tommorow becomes today.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

its a neat idea because of the fact that half the people on this site dont know how to use craigslist and ebay.

let alone read stickies to the classifieds.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Smart thinkin on that ebay list link Just had one question about other parts for other motors like H22,H23,F22b,f20b....ect???? Especially parts for the F22b... like Clutches,intakes, headers....ect!!!

Comment

I'll play with it and see if there is a way to get that stuff in there, without cluttering it up with newer Accord and Prelude parts that we can't use!

Clutches are all the same, though intakes are generally larger for the DOHC engines... and we all know the headers are different for some of the others...

Comment

dont forget, if there is something that you want which isn't in the store, you can just use the search function at the top of the store to find anything you want thats listed on ebay.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

That too.

Comment

Thanx guys

Comment

Working...
                        X