motor swap how long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor swap how long

How long does it take to remove the stock f22 enigne? How long does it take to put in an h22? Can I do all in one day?
    我愛我的本田

search
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

ive done about 4 of these swaps, i can get them down to a day....but for a first timer, i would say at the very least 2 days

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

.9 hrs.
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

pros do it in under 5 hours so if youve never done it and dont have the tools lined up in your head more like 2-3 days.

Comment

1. It can be done in a day no problems.
            2. If your just swapping in the motor with no tune up parts no problem a day.
            3. If you are smart and you do it WITH tune up parts aka timing/water pump, seals, etc etc. It will take about two days if everything comes in on time.
            4. It took me a week to finish my swap because of parts on backorder. What have I learned order your parts ahead of time and that wont happen.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It CAN be done in a day like everyone says, but if its your first, then allow at least 3 to complete it. Dont rush anything and you wont have problems later. Just remember to DO IT RIGHT.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
              X