• Show
Clear All

National Treasure: Book of Secrets!

It was Pretty Awesome!
    i hope someone else on cb7tuner watched it
    anything with nicholas cage has to be good

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

YAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!

It was okay. Frustrating that the puzzles were so simple to figure out. Worth a rental, not sure about $10 admission.

Lexus SC300 1JZ-GTE - garage queen
    1991 Honda Accord Ex - daily beats

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
      anything with nicholas cage has to be good

Anyways....what's up with the treasure? The last movie was all about "the greatest treasure on earth" and now there's one better? Ha??

Plus the whole family name thing-that sounds dumb.

Comment

wow, that was exactly the same as the last one, but i actually new the answers to most of the riddles. also wasnt a big fan of the ending. good rent, not worth admission.
        War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
        --John Stewart Mill--

Comment

Originally posted by 93excb7
          wow, that was exactly the same as the last one, but i actually new the answers to most of the riddles. also wasnt a big fan of the ending. good rent, not worth admission.
          i only payed like 10 bucks for me and my girlfriend

so fuck it

Comment

Cage is a tool... he plays the same character through every movie that he is in... he has no dynamic acting abilities.

I find the idea of national treasure 2 annoying. I liked the first one. ( I do enjoy some Cage films dispite his abilities). It just seems rediculous... the whole plot to NT2. THIS one is the biggest treasure through all time... ALL of America's secrets!!! Sorry, no, the lost history of the world through thousands of years > ALL of America's secrets. I've not seen it... might rent it.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

The first one was enjoyable, but I only watched it because my friend put it on. I wouldn't otherwise, most likely. The second, I have even less interest.

I agree, Cage is not a fantastic actor, but the one thing he's capable of doing is quite likable, so I do enjoy his movies. He's a hell of a lot better than Keanu Reeves! Cage is a cool person in real life as well. He's obsessed with comics, which I think is really cool

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                The first one was enjoyable, but I only watched it because my friend put it on. I wouldn't otherwise, most likely. The second, I have even less interest.

I agree, Cage is not a fantastic actor, but the one thing he's capable of doing is quite likable, so I do enjoy his movies. He's a hell of a lot better than Keanu Reeves! Cage is a cool person in real life as well. He's obsessed with comics, which I think is really cool
                "Face Off" FTW.

great good guy, and great bad guy.

"I would like to take his face....OFF." the greatest line ever haha.

Comment

Originally posted by shern
                  YAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!

It was okay. Frustrating that the puzzles were so simple to figure out. Worth a rental, not sure about $10 admission.
                  who the fuck are you?

NICE sig

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    who the fuck are you?

NICE sig
                    that was Random mayne..
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

yep too random lol

anyone else watch it?

better than the golden compass

Comment

not bad........
                        -i think "I am legend" is a bit better...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I will wait until it hits dvd I hate going to the theater
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i dont think any movie is worth seeing in the movies ....too much money ....that $20 for just admission not including food..................i want to put that money in gas tank or in car..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                              i dont think any movie is worth seeing in the movies ....too much money ....that $20 for just admission not including food..................i want to put that money in gas tank or in car..........

who said you have to get food?
                              and why after 6pm movie? ofcourse that just gonna cost more..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X