No announcement yet.

Wisdom teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

four years ago my dentist told me to get my wisdom teeth removed. I said no. I'm fine. No one in my family has had their wisdom teeth removed, and no one has had any issues.

So, wondering why, last time I went to the dentist I asked why they wanted me to remove my wisdom teeth. They said "its easier for us to clean your mouth." What!

I am removing major parts of my dental system to make your life easier! As if I don't pay you enough. sheesh.

have fun, that sleeping gas is a hoot.
    DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
      four years ago my dentist told me to get my wisdom teeth removed. I said no. I'm fine. No one in my family has had their wisdom teeth removed, and no one has had any issues.

So, wondering why, last time I went to the dentist I asked why they wanted me to remove my wisdom teeth. They said "its easier for us to clean your mouth." What!

I am removing major parts of my dental system to make your life easier! As if I don't pay you enough. sheesh.

have fun, that sleeping gas is a hoot.
      My sister got hers taken out cuz when they came in they would have ruined about $15000 worth of dental work.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i had 7 wisdom teeth yeah 7 the 4 that you could see the 3 under those it wasnt that bad at all youll be drooling like hell but i was fine the gave me some great meds to take youll be fine

RIP lilblue

Comment

I had all of mine taken out at the same time. they put me to sleep though. good luck and keep your mouth clean.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Didn't get mine pulled but believe it or not I still have a baby teeth even though I'm already 22.. Ha I'm serious.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I had 8 teeth removed in one sitting. 4 wisdom and 4 others. I was put under. Kept the mouth clean. Didnt really need the meds though. Pain was there for the first day, but it was all good after.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

I have to get mine removed soon. How long do you have to wait to smoke cig's? thats going to suck ass for me.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I had all four taken out when I was 16... I'm wise beyond my years, trust me.

lol, on some real shit, the doc gave me so much gas/novacaine I didn't feel a thing. Then the script for vicodin came in handy(small dose for 3 days)

I had the best 8 hours of my life that day. I wish I had more wisdom.... teeth.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                    I have to get mine removed soon. How long do you have to wait to smoke cig's? thats going to suck ass for me.

-Jordan

they say 24 hours, I was smoking one 2 hours later. Just be in a place you can spit a lot.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                    X