prelude 1992

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude 1992

OMG my friend just got a black 1992 5 speed with a h22 in it ..it has ricer exhaust and *** tails but i could swap that out no problem it is so clean inside and out except some QP rust.............get this is was $800....the dad of this other kids grounded his kid and sold his car for getting caught drinking and driving ..........i might try to buy it

Sounds like a good deal. Only thing I can't stand about the '92 Prelude is there center console, it's enormous. Post some pics up.

Comment

HE aint gonna sell it
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

he already ask if i wanted it he doesnt like honda he has a oldsmobile cutless v8

Comment

Buy it! Buy it now!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

the motor is worth more than the $800....what was the dad thinking selling it to my friend for $800......im happy because my friend will drive it for a week and say i hate this is 4cyl and its a *** honda ...he is already complaing about the 5 speed..................maby ill make him drive me uphill in bumper to bumper traffic for a little .........inspiration to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
              the motor is worth more than the $800....what was the dad thinking selling it to my friend for $800......im happy because my friend will drive it for a week and say i hate this is 4cyl and its a *** honda ...he is already complaing about the 5 speed..................maby ill make him drive me uphill in bumper to bumper traffic for a little .........inspiration to sell
              Seriously uphill bumper to bumper sucks!

Great find man! 92 switched to the bb4 then, right? Those are my favorite 'ludes.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Ba8 isnt she SOHC
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                  Ba8 isnt she SOHC
                  Yes, the Prelude S, with the F22A1
                  1993 Prelude S
                  F22A1
                  custom'ish turbo setup
                  180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                  18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                  currently being rebuilt

Comment

i was offered a CRX with a type-r motor in it for 500 bucks...it never went through though
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X