• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Chris Angel Stuff

Watch this Vid.

And Explain how this happens

http://www.time4vids.com/?id=aaa566b...e6b6082697027f

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

That's awesome. Must've taken him FOEVER to make all the videos for the names!

The video is all chopped up. It takes the information you put in, and assembles the video from bits with the name and numbers. It's pretty well done, I must say.

Put in a name like Zmoigis or something... he won't say it.

Comment

i dunno my friend sent it to me. I didnt put in anything.

That fucker, i knew it was edited, i dont beleive this kinda stuff. He almost got me.

Edit:ANd you cant watch it twice.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Yeah.

You click the link to watch it, and it goes to the "send this to a friend" thing... which allows you to enter information. I suppose I saw how it works before you did, because I knew what information was given.

Comment

ohh ok. See i didnt know that. AND i actually closed my eyes and trying to picture everything, but all that came up with was blackness. Except for when he said mix them all up, I pictured alphabet noodles, LOL

Comment

that's funny...wonder how long it took them to record all those names and numbers...HA HA HA

btw dude...my phone number isn't 777-7777 HA HA HA

I'm sending this to my girl HA HA HA...and my sis...HA HA HA HA what a great gag!
            ____

Comment

Working...
            X