• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrids car

whats wrong with hybrids??
    -interesting story here:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071003....t-with-hybrids

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

blind people need to open there eyes and see.......
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      blind people need to open there eyes and see.......

-i'm guessing they can't.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I remember hearing about this awhile ago. I say to the blind people, stay off the road!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
          I remember hearing about this awhile ago. I say to the blind people, stay off the road!
          HEARING about this, get it? hahaha

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

oh i so gotta comment on this. i just sent my sis the link so i'ma gonna see what she say.

my sis is blind and hard of hearing same as me. haha all she gonna say is get a DOG!

bawahahhaha man easy lawsuit. i should start sueing the powerwheels now should i?
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

NOTE TO ALL HYBRID OWNERS!

When your car is running on electric power, please put your head out the window and go "vrrroooooommmm!!" so blind people can here you coming.

Thank you.

I do understand the reasoning behind it... but honestly, what can be done? Are we really going to make our cars unnecessarily audible so blind people don't get hit? Don't hybrid cars only run on electric power at higher speeds anyway? Wouldn't it be a bad idea for a blind person to attempt to cross a street that allows cars to travel at "cruising speed" in the first place?

What's next? Morbidly obese people suing the makers of compact cars?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

When your car is running on electric power, please put your head out the window and go "vrrroooooommmm!!" so blind people can here you coming.

Thank you.

I do understand the reasoning behind it... but honestly, what can be done? Are we really going to make our cars unnecessarily audible so blind people don't get hit? Don't hybrid cars only run on electric power at higher speeds anyway? Wouldn't it be a bad idea for a blind person to attempt to cross a street that allows cars to travel at "cruising speed" in the first place?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha man i have not laughed so hard for that long. yea... i can see some punk kid making vtak noises now!

seriously that is really stupid, of all the blind ppl i meet are not like that. they proably will get furstrated af first, but once they understand they can't always trust their senses in that regard, they will adjust.
                1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X