No announcement yet.

Monster Roadtrip! Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hang around bars at closing time, find a nice drunk girl, go home with her.

when you wake up you'll most likely even get a free breakfast meal
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt

Good advice, I'll look into CAA......but they're only applicable in Canada right?
      CAA is part of a larger worldwide Automobile Association, in US its referred to as the AAA. I used my CAA membership in Australia
      DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
        u know since u have a wagon... u can just sleep in the rear at truckstops pack light and have one of those roof racks where u can put ur stuff there. other than that like someone said take LOTS of pictures!
        if you park in truck stops stay out of the truck parking nothing will piss off a trucker more then to pull into truck stop and find the last spot is taken up by a car , as a trucker i have seen this happen and i have seen the awful things some of these truckers have done to the cars in the spots , there is a reason there is truck parking and car parking . just be careful , be aware of your surroundings at all times only sleep in lighted area's , get a good map as well and always hide eveything there are some f uped people out there
        Last edited by sunburn; 12-16-2007, 09:52 PM.
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Have tripple A roadside assitance service. Because if you get caught out there your fucked. Also bring plenty of foot canned goods a knife some rain gear a nice coat justt incase if it gets cold,a batter charger for the cellphone or car. A spare tire atleast 1,000 bucks on you just incase a flashlight to see a working jack to change your tires and such 1-2 quarts of motoroil and tranny oil.

Comment

get a laptop w/ ac invertor and get streets and trips w/ gps (i got it for $40 buxs). u can plan a route w/ resturants and rest spots on there and gps shows u were u are at. even tells u if u get off at the wrong exit if u plan your route. has worked great for me but in michigan...

Comment

a.k.a. bring a gun

Comment

its funny how since these GPS's came out, EVERYONE gets one, and you NEED it to go anywhere. Even if your going to the 7-11 to buy some milk.

I say bring a laptop IF you have one. If not dont sweat it. Just bring i good map. If you do have a laptop, some states's rest area's have free wireless access. i know Iowa has it for sure bc i used it, but its starting to become a more popular thing. But ya free wireless isnt hard to find. The Burger King down the street has it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

yeah dont do this

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

people actually do this??

WOW. Thats like taking walking in, and taking a piss in the girls bathroom. So many signs saying your in the wrong place, but yet you still dont get it

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                    X