Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so theres 2 girls in my bed right now

and im not in it.

im wondering why myself. well the reason is simple, i threw a party and girls came, but its much more than that, im not sure what im gonna say or what im saying,

i took some acid again, but it was good thing, cops came again tonight twice and i talked to them tripping balls.
    and yeah i didnt put the webcam up. maybe it will leave more to the imagination

so as im typing, there are 2 very good looking girls behind me, in my bed, sleeping, or so it seems.

Everything seems like it leads to nowhere, at least now. I used to be so concerned about having a girl in my life, or a car thats fast, and I STILL AM....

but, i feel as if though...

winning streetraces the rest of my entire life is all i care about. (because thats ALL I WILL WANT)

and i cant get it out of my head. nothing matters to me, religion, girls, college, maybe money (so i can street race), so maybe college. but as long as i win a streetrace

it seems like it will all come to me.

i feel like, all i have to do is win a street race and it will all come to me

because i will have money, if i go to college i will have money from a job

with money it will all come to me,

so MY POINT is,,, should i be concerned about money? because money will MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN<<<<

girls, cars, house, THINGS.... its what im trying to achieve right now, as girls are in my bed, but i know these girls are going to lead nowhere in my future...

what im trying to get right now, as a broke college student, is exactly what money WILL GET ME.

of course money cant always get you women... BUT it can get you CONFIDENCE< which doees get women

IM not concerned about all that

because, I THINK, the point my brain is trying to make, is, i just want to win a fucking street race

im going to get in my own bed, and let those girls do what they wantt, and Ill think about my turbo accord.

goodnight.
    ]

and the funny part is about how this all worked out,

cuz i didnt want 2 girls in my bed

i wanted one, and its the one ive been after. and the other one left cuz she didnt like techno (what a noob) .

maybe its fate

but i have no idea how the girl ive been chasing after finally ended up alone with me in my room right now.

i can't ever get too excited or else it will never justs happen
    ]

Comment

lol, are you still tripping?

I thought you said there 2 are girls in ur bed right now, but in ur 2nd post it says one

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

uh, if there is two girls in your bed right now, why the hell are you online?!

WTF N00B?! HIT THAT SHIT!
        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Money will not get you confidence. You could have all the money in the world and still not believe in yourself.
          ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
          '93 EX 5-speed coupe
          Short ram intake
          Tenrai Himoto catback
          Smashed front end
          Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
            uh, if there is two girls in your bed right now, why the hell are you online?!

WTF N00B?! HIT THAT SHIT!
            I know you wud, Dylan.

2 girls in bed, and your typing on your computer? wow.

make priorities (winning street races is what it seems from your previous post)

and money aint everything, tho it does get you stuff.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

double pounding

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
              My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

so the reason i had 2 girls in my bed was cuz one liked me so much she was like crying but i didnt want her at all she was cute but i liked this other girl

and the other girl like me but she was best friends with the girl who was crying over me it was like wtf 2 girls in my bed both cockblocking me

bitches...
                ]

Comment

you should of gave them drugs, lol

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                    you should of gave them drugs, lol
                    perhaps some acid. but anyhow yo rocknricer broyou gotta be careful always remember use a condom dont wanna end up in the hospital again for something else. Dont be goin out like willie lump,lump. I know how it is with the whole girls fighting over you thing . Ive had that happen to me with all the negativity in the world. I find that my car my work i put into it the satisfaction i get when i go to the races and race someone and kick some ass.

Comment

this thread is retarded. lol not even sure why i opened it.

rocknricer=cool
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Street racing is...cool? But only cool until you're thirty. After that it's just sad. Ever seen a Forty year old dude racing an evo? It's not that badass.

Comment

Thirty? Really?

I woulda thought you busted your cherry and got pootnanny before then....

Racing is fun, but meeting up and doing the fast and furious shit is just stupid, and asking for trouble. I just spontaneously race people that I see out in public.

Comment

www.2girls1bed.com

Comment

only you dave, only you. hahah. good luck man. money is the way. be you should of nailed those 2 chics.
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X