Local Fire Ablaze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Fire Ablaze!

Channel 6 asked to interview me. "Sorry, I'm gonna have to say no." However, Ms. Beyouch gave me some lip while I was taking some pictures, may I add, outside the police tape. I have no pity though. The word on the street was that someone was filling a tank, only did a quarter-tank fill. When they went to check the fill-level, static spark ignited escaping gasses, and boom! However, it's common sense, if proper safety procedures are being used, set fourth by the local fire marshall and various other state and national safetly boards, that something like this should'nt happen. Nobody there had any pity for the owners, and after meeting them, neither do I.

No serious injuries resulted, from what I had heard.

...I get approached taking this last picture.

Last edited by Slateboy; 08-01-2004, 06:25 PM.

hahahahah ur the greatest man i like what she said to you. I woulda just laughed at her face High quality pics though

Comment

LOL at the owner part, nice pictures though. Are you using the same camera as cokinut?

Comment

Pentax Optio S

Comment

wow no name.. How much u pay for that. I think i need to go get one heh My old olympus sucks

Comment

pentax cameras aren't "no names".

i have the optio s myself. bought it because its sooo compact.

should've shelled out alittle more for the s4i though. oh well...

S A N D I E G O

Comment

damn, those are good pictures.. was expecting a higher MP camera or something. Guess its mostly the photographer.

Comment

Working...
              X