what do you think????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you think????

so .. i was thinking the other day about "life after death" and what not. i dont know what really happens (dont think anyone does) but ... i mean what is it we die and are reborn? or do we die and go to heaven/hell and are there for all eternity?

i mean am i living my life and what not just to die and have to do it all overs again?

will i remember this life or will jenn no longer exist?

what if i am reborn some psycho killer, a bum, a drugee, or oh god ... that sux!

Personally, I believe that when I die, I will go to Heaven, or a "New Earth".

But think about it.....if you are reborn some different person, then you're not really "reborn", you're a different person, right? And I don't know of anyone that claims to seriously remember their previous life, so I don't think you'll remember this one if you are "reborn".

But then I think that "reborn" stuff is a load of crap.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

That type of stuff can drive you crazy. Its better to just make the best of the life you have.

Comment

i was always told that things your afraid of in this life, are ways you've died in your previous lives.

ex - scared of being on a boat - could of drowned at sea?
        - scared of heights - may of fallen to death many previous lives ago

but its your "souls" way of being reminded of whats happend in the past.
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i think you die and its lights out..... iam not claimming to be an atheisit but i know i havnt lived my life the way i should so if i die and see a bright white light in a tunnel i think iam just going to stay in the dark...

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

You answer is in the Bible. Maybe you should read it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Yea, this is seriously a controversial topic.. I hold true to my christian beliefs...But still alot of others believe in the whole re-incarnation thing or rebirth. for example, you may die and in your next life be a bird. You die as a bird and in your next life you may be a human again, or a plant or dog. The key about this is that you dont even to the slightest remember any of this...
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

What if you died a long time ago? That when you fell off that bike as a child and hit your head you died then and there. But your life continued on where you THOUGHT you got help and you didn't. You could actually be dead now, in a world that doesn't exist. Imagine how fucked up that would be? I'm buddhist so I'm supposed to believe in life after death. I believe in living life like theres no tommorow. Death? I'm not afraid.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

im kinda wierd but i belive when you die your soul goes to heaven ............but in your next life is based off of what you did in your current life. If in your current life you are born in a ghetto and you become a dealer or kill buch of people or something your next life will be worse....but if do good and help others and do well you come back a better life..so goes for a rich man or anyone

also i think you can have some idea about your past life......Like when my sister was 3 or 4 she saw a old car go down the road like a 1930's car she said i used to have one of those ...my parents were like waht??? and my aunt is afraid of the front of boats maby she drown before.....
                  Last edited by Bcozzi71; 12-12-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                    You answer is in the Bible. Maybe you should read it.
                    That type of stuff can drive you crazy. Its better to just make the best of the life you have.

Right on brotha's, notin like reading a bunch of books that actually tell you how to live your life and really meet the almighty, you dont see me telling a plant that i remember him or feel like i know it, really i think peeps should just worry about wats in front of them and not wats to come, unless its bills
                    Last edited by manny_turbo; 12-12-2007, 11:40 AM. Reason: spelling
                    OLD

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                      i think you die and its lights out..... iam not claimming to be an atheisit but i know i havnt lived my life the way i should so if i die and see a bright white light in a tunnel i think iam just going to stay in the dark...
                      ^ and thats what scares me

Comment

I don't really know. I will have to cross that bridge when I get to it.

I took care of a 96 yr. old woman in a nursing home about 8 years ago, one afternoon she came to the nurses station and told us she was going to visit her husband (he had been dead for about 5-6 years).

She went to sleep and 10min. later it was "lights out" she had passed. Her roommate in the room said she told her "I am going to visit my husband now" and she thought since she went to sleep, she was going to dream about him.

It creeps me out till this day about that. I know this was but I just thought I would share it.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

The whole life after death subject is just one of those subjects I would just leave alone. We're told when we die, based on how we lived, we either go to a good place or a horrible place. If god gives us that option of living another life different of our past, I hope I get to speak with him about that. I don't want to die only to be born again and have the process done over and over. I'm pretty sure unless you die in your sleep, dying is painful. And being reborn as a plant would just suck altogether. I think if you could remember your past life, it would happen while you're dreaming since dreams are mysterious in their own right. I have dreams that take place in places I haven't been to since I was 9. Other times, I have the same dream more than once and end up remembering about it days after I had it. Very rarely, I have dreams about things that happen months in advance, only to have it happen and I remember it in a form of deja vu. Either way it goes, we're all going to die if we want to or not. Let's just embrace living for now and complain about having to pay taxes, gas prices going up and other facts of life that makes it so grand
                          Last edited by AG17CB7; 12-12-2007, 03:37 PM.
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

If you really want to kno more about this topic or are just curious and have an open mind, read sylvia browne's book Past lives, Future Healing http://www.hayhouse.com/details.php?id=1619

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                              X2 Live it up with the life you see before your eyes...

I believe in the Sun....it has made just about EVERYTHING! Without it, where would you or anything on this Earth be?
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                              X