No announcement yet.

what do you think????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow1-The dust thing. That is true. But God was talking about your physical self, not about ur soul

accordaffair-Since you read that book with the guy that died and there was nothing. Was it fiction or non-fiction. Becasue honestly that sounds fiction. Youve never heard of when a old nearly dead person like 10 minutes before they die? Ive heard of many when you say they see the light and its welcoming them.

Or you've never heard when a criminal gets into a some sorta of accident(doesn't have to be car), and hes unconscious, and then when he comes back to life he said he felt forced pulling him down??

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

idk ...

i think you die and if your lucky you go to heaven

if your a naughty boy/gurl then down below you go

and if you have unresolved issues you stay roaming the earth forever

.... maybe i've seen too many movies or read too many books, but i've heard so many different opinions ... i was just wondering what you guys think.

i think about it alot ... but not to the point where i start trippn' over it or anything cause im the type to do what i want, when i want, where i want, with who i want cause hey .. like you all say "you only live once!"
      Last edited by jennaccord_210; 12-17-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I dont know what the fuck to believe. I think of this from time to time(usually while smoking pot and cigs. Pot just makes it more vivid lol) and i always find myself coming back to that there is nothing when u die.

I believe in science and evolution. I dont believe some almighty being created earth and people. To me there is to much evidence of evolution. Im not labeling myself an athiest, but im pretty damn close to. Then again. I have had some fucked up dreams where i would be speaking in another language and i wouldnt even look like me(reflection in the water). Im terrified of hieghts(even though my job requires that i be on the roof of many building lol), spiders, drowning(not swiming), being suffocated(as if anyone else isnt lol), being crushed, the unknown, well not terrified more cautiosly curious(to the unknown). I like watching and read about the unknown. Like is the life out there? my opinion..yes, we cant be the only intellegable planet in all of space. I dont believe aliens have ever come to earth. But i do believe they exist.

I have a two year old nephew, ima have to ask him that question. Im just really curious as to see what he says. I'll post here when i get an answer.

Well thats my thought, dont mean to offend anyone. If you have your plan more power to you.
        My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

I believe in the spirit above as a Christian. So yea I believe in Heaven and Hell. But honestly, I try not to think about it, because it'll drive you crazy. I just try to be a good Christian. They say the sleep is the cousin of death. So take like a half bottle of Vicks Night Quill, and it will give you practice on how beeing dead feels.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
          X