White Accord with DIY grill colormatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Accord with DIY grill colormatched

does anybody know someone on here with a white accord with the DIY grille job with the outer (originally chrome) border color matched to the car (white) with the mesh inside done in black?

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with a white coupe on here with that color combo and thats what I'm going to do with my new white wagon so I'd like to be able to see it first

thanks in advance (and I did search through the MRs of the more obvious white accord owners on here)
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

I kind of want to try this too.

Huy009 had an all black grill with blacked out headlights. That looks badass too, I think it might even look better.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I did this on my boreadux coupe, I'll snap a pic tomorrow.

Comment

Me! Well, Used to when I had my CB

For the longest time I didn't even realize I accidentally put my grille a little crooked

My car is on the very right, there were more CBs but I didn't fit them in lol

Hope that helps
        Last edited by apuforyou; 12-12-2007, 04:34 AM.

Comment

my wagon had one. check it out.
          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

apuforyou - that looks awesome man, thanks

heylookitsdylan - of course! how could I have forgotten? you're wagon is what got me interested in getting one. mine is a rustfree white 92 LX wagon.....I wish I could buy yours for the H22 tho.
            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

u can do what i did, just the background to the "H" .. i personally like the chrome trim.

-:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

No problem man

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i did it with laurel blue, until i did my diy one-piece grill. now its flat black until i can wrap it in carbon.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Are your headlights and grille different years?

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                        Are your headlights and grille different years?
                        i do believe it's all 90-91
                        -:¦:-
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                        X