Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freakin lambo gets owned by a honda!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H23CB7
    yea its stereo typing but i do it all the time. Everytime i see a lambo, ferrari, lotus, or austin martin, I call them rich fucks and want to beat there ass and steal their car

wow, you're a dumbass.

just because you're an idiot, didn't pay attention in school, didn't try in school, had add, whatever your excuse was, you're pissed at the people who did?

what about hte people who BUST THEIR FUCKING ASS to pay for that lambo, ferrari, lotus, or austin martin?

shut the fuck up please.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
      Hmm...Stereo typing......I would love to see a ( Stereo type )

I wonder how fast a stereo could type...if it could type? hmm

that would be nice...it could type out its trouble codes and let us know why the indiglo ring around the volume knob just flickers or dont want to come on!
      lol wow
      Last edited by sunburn; 12-25-2007, 12:42 AM.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I loveee that video

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          wow, you're a dumbass.

just because you're an idiot, didn't pay attention in school, didn't try in school, had add, whatever your excuse was, you're pissed at the people who did?

what about hte people who BUST THEIR FUCKING ASS to pay for that lambo, ferrari, lotus, or austin martin?

shut the fuck up please.
          you know its funny i come back to this thread and see someone talking shit. It doesn't surprise me when everyone is talking about stereotyping. And yes for a matter of fact i didn't pay attention in school and didn't try. Hell i never even graduated high school. I never said anything about me being pissed that someone has more money then me and can afford a fucking lambo. woohoo fucking making a scene. And i am glad that people who BUST THEIR FUCKING ASS can afford one. But like i was saying in my post that i call them rich fucks, cause obviously they are if they can afford one. Hell my ass can't even afford to buy a new fucking car if it even cost 10,000 dollars, so i am aloud to call them rich.
          You stupid fuck!

Comment

holy

cow

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the vid would of been better if it would of been DAY!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
              X