What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

OK, In june i bought this car from a guy named "lam", Also TeamST_Racing on here . I only wanted the h22 in the car, but he was really pushing it to sell the whole car, and get rid of the whole car and all the parts that he had for it. I was like ok expletive it, i didnt know ho wto pull a motor out at that time, plis i was getting suspension and everything else for $400 more.
    The agreement was: I pay him on the same night i tow the car(it has a bent Lower Control Arm from a Curb). Then later on we would meet up for the title and rest of the parts. I got the Pink Slip at the time.

I call throughout the summer and he keeps on giving me BS excuses not to meet up and whatnot. I keep on call.About a month ago hes like ok heres the deal. I looked everywhere and i cant find the title, I live house to house now so its probably lost somewhere. So im like WTF i get pissed of and whatnot. Hes like Ill get the title re-done in my name and then when i finally get it, get it transfered over to you. Im like ok (this calmed me down).

Its been like 3-4 weeks, and recently he said called PennDot, and they mailed it to his OLD address. Ne said hes gonna go there and see if they got it and whatnot. After this every time i call him he dosent pick up. (Throughout the summer he also didnt pick up for a while, i couldnt contact him).

ALso through all this, the rest of the parts (That are supposed to be mine), his Ex's GFs uncle has and hes holding it as collateral for rent money that he owes him. He said he talked to him and said theyre on better terms now, and is working on getting the parts an dshould have them for me around Chirstmas Time.

This all sounds like BS to me, and i don tknow why I took it for soo long. I all know is the guys name is "Lam Wang", his cell(which he could disconnect anytime now), and where he GF parents lives(Where the car was picked up and towed).

What would you do? Its been like 6 months

CLIFFS:
    I wanted to buy Motor, I bought car instead for a deal. Deal said i pay same night as i pick up car and We meet up later for Title and Parts. Hes avoiding calls, then says he lost title and is having trouble getting me my parts. Sounds like BS to me. I dont know much about him.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

I don't like the sounds of it, everytime I've had something like that, the other person flaked out. Almost everytime.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

so take your motor and dump the car on his front lawn.

take the 400 dollar lost and give him his shit back. deal ends.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

shit, i dunno how it is in PA, but selling a car and BSing about the title is grounds for a beating...
        and if you dont want the car, strip it and crush the shell...
        But then again, i dunno if you have shady scrap yards like we do here...ive crushed cars not registered in my name, with title in hand, and the guy had me sign it like the name on the title. lol.
        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
          shit, i dunno how it is in PA, but selling a car and BSing about the title is grounds for a beating...
          and if you dont want the car, strip it and crush the shell...
          But then again, i dunno if you have shady scrap yards like we do here...ive crushed cars not registered in my name, with title in hand, and the guy had me sign it like the name on the title. lol.
          I'm with dylan on this one! sounds like someone should get the shit beat out of him. I to have had some bad deals with a dude in CT named cameron.

dylan---we need to hit up the yards down south sometime soon or hell, maybe beckles. I have not been in quite sometime.
          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

I almost bought this car/motor myself... I wanted the spare H22 at the time

Keep on him. As far as I can tell, he's not a bad guy... just a bit irresponsible.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              I almost bought this car/motor myself... I wanted the spare H22 at the time

Keep on him. As far as I can tell, he's not a bad guy... just a bit irresponsible.
              x2, he dosent seem bad at all, just need to get his act together.

I have never really been the kind of guy thats like "hey, he ripped me off, Ima go beat the shit out of him" BC of how the fuck does that help me? im still in the same situatio before.

ANd i dont wanna part out the car, i fixed everything, and i a pretty much ready to sell it(well ineed to do a few things).

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

call the dmv and ask them what you can do maybe you can put a lean on it (like auto shops do ) when they have problems with customers
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

if you have a bill of sale, Im sure you can use that to title the car.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

your mistake was not getting the title when you got the car.

i wouldn't do that deal, even if from a friend/family member.

Comment

Working...
                    X