Throttle Bodies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle Bodies.

I heard that F, H, and s2k throttle bodies are interchangable within each other. if so is there any better one to use? i have a h22 auto. and the bracket that holds the kickdown cable keeps coming off and has sheared off bolts....
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Type R throttle bodies also fit i believe, but don't quote me on that. i believe they are a little bigger than prelude throttle bodies.
    Members Ride

Comment

hm.? any proof? i might try one if i kno it can be done...
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i run an s2000 throttle on mine.
        www.850fab.com
        IG - @850Fab
        FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
          I heard that F, H, and s2k throttle bodies are interchangable within each other. if so is there any better one to use? i have a h22 auto. and the bracket that holds the kickdown cable keeps coming off and has sheared off bolts....
          F/H throttle bodies are not interchangeable, unless you're speaking of the DOHC F22B, which is essentially an H23.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

what tb is interchangable on a h22?
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
              what tb is interchangable on a h22?
              b16, b18, b18c, f20c, h23....i'm sure there are more
              www.850fab.com
              IG - @850Fab
              FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

so you can put the h22 plenum on the f22a6 runners...that gets you the h22 tb on the f22 (but not really)

can you put the s2k or type r tb on the f22? Or do they only fit the h22 plenum?

course boring the tb out would prolly be eaiser then finding an s2k or h22/h23 tb...imo
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  F/H throttle bodies are not interchangeable, unless you're speaking of the DOHC F22B, which is essentially an H23.
                  just for future reference f22b2 sohc non vtec fits on h22a
                  Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 12-09-2007, 01:02 AM.

Comment

The throttle body or the entire intake manifold?

I'd suppose they have the same tb as the f22b1, which is the same as the f22a. I would think so anyways.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      The throttle body or the entire intake manifold?

I'd suppose they have the same tb as the f22b1, which is the same as the f22a. I would think so anyways.
                      Throttle body.. I have it on my h22a since my tps was smashed and didn't want to deal with swapping the sensor itself.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                        so you can put the h22 plenum on the f22a6 runners...that gets you the h22 tb on the f22 (but not really)

can you put the s2k or type r tb on the f22? Or do they only fit the h22 plenum?

course boring the tb out would prolly be eaiser then finding an s2k or h22/h23 tb...imo
                        No you can only put an H22, S2k (AP1 style, non-drive-by-wire), and type r TB on either a H23 or H22 plenum. The F22 Plenum has a different bolt pattern vs the H22/23 plenum.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                        X