users idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

users idea

this is mainly for deev but is there any plan on deleteing users that have 0 post and inactive for over 6 months or something along these lines. We could get a more accurate count of users and free up some names that can be used just an idea

Deleting the inactive users would make holes where their posts were, or just show them as "guest" (I've deleted 2 users before, and both things happened). The 0 post members would be good to delete, but there are a lot of them... It could cause some database issues. I may do it when I install the new version (whenever that is!)

We have 2,183 "Registered Users"... that means 2,183 people that have posted with over 30 posts after the Beginner Forums were created last year. That's a pretty good idea of how many active users we have.

Comment

new version has an 'active user' counter. Maybe you have to be on once a month to be viewed as active... not sure.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Delete teh spam!

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Deleting will most likely cause problems... big holes in the database... Not positive, but it's not that important that I really want to find out!

Comment

Working...
          X