X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm gonna have to buy a PS3

Need I say more?
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

It comes out for the 360 also you know.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Already have a bunch of ps2 games that I'll still be able to play as well.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Ahhhh well that makes sense then....but 360 FTW lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

no PS3 FTMFW!

damn i love those gta games

any pics of screenshots of vids on IV

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

PS3 = t3h l0s3.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

get one, its worth every penny. there are constantly putting out new shit through updates, also the "Home" online is supposed to be released early 08, completely free. With a large number of games scheduled for release in the next few months.

another thing, if your a big hi-def person....its a blu-ray player. and to get a blu-ray player of about the same quality as the ps3, you'll drop about $700. If you have wireless internet, it will stream music and movies off your computer. (although i think the 360 does that too, not sure) Another thing, it doesnt overheat, while the 360 overheats, and wont turn back on. (its also called the three red rings of death. the system shuts itself off while playing, and when you try to restart it, 3 sections of the ring around the power button flash red. you have to ship it off to microsoft to get fixed.

Ive had my ps3 since last christmas, and i play it about 3-4 hours a day, and i have never once had any problems
              Driving before toke:
              Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

ps3 ftmfw ive had mine since june and love it no problems

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm in between

PS3 = GT5
                  360 = Ace Combat 6

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

motorstorm is still as impressive the first time i played it.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I am thinking about it for Medal of Honor and that F1 game.

And the Blueray, as well as more stuff down the line.

Oh yeah, and GT Prologue, and GT5...
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Dual Shock 3 is coming soon.

I'm not sure if anybody really cares about it.

Comment

-Gran turismo
                          -Logitech racing wheel, with full turn lock to lock, leather wrapped, 6 speed gear change (not just sequential!) and analog clutch!

OMG

only reason I would actually really want to buy a ps3. Although MGS4 looks badass too

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                            Dual Shock 3 is coming soon.

I'm not sure if anybody really cares about it.
                            i'm unimpressed that sony hasn't changed their controller yet. its been 12 years with the same thing! control sticks are still a secondary feature on the dualshock controller. the thing i hated most about playing my ps2 was that my left hand would cramp after a while to use that left control stick. control sticks are a staple in gaming now, unlike the d-pad that is hardly used (save for RPGs and old school games and a few others here and there). it just makes sense to switch them around.
                            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Fzzy285
                              get one, its worth every penny. there are constantly putting out new shit through updates, also the "Home" online is supposed to be released early 08, completely free. With a large number of games scheduled for release in the next few months.

another thing, if your a big hi-def person....its a blu-ray player. and to get a blu-ray player of about the same quality as the ps3, you'll drop about $700. If you have wireless internet, it will stream music and movies off your computer. (although i think the 360 does that too, not sure) Another thing, it doesnt overheat, while the 360 overheats, and wont turn back on. (its also called the three red rings of death. the system shuts itself off while playing, and when you try to restart it, 3 sections of the ring around the power button flash red. you have to ship it off to microsoft to get fixed.

Ive had my ps3 since last christmas, and i play it about 3-4 hours a day, and i have never once had any problems
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X