Shell V-Power 93 Octane Premium Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shell V-Power 93 Octane Premium Gas...

just started using the stuff...and i like it already for some reason...maybe its just in my head but i just like it...

anywho i have to start converting over for the turbo so...mite as well start a few tanks earlier but what do you guys think of this stuff...anyone else try it?

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
    AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Re: Shell V-Power 93 Octane Premium Gas...

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
    just started using the stuff...and i like it already for some reason...maybe its just in my head but i just like it...

Yeah me too

My Ride

Comment

i just changed my oil also and started using it and everything feels somewhat smoother...iono if im crazy or what...but if its for realz...then im in love

Comment

im gonnaa run a tank of it thru mine .. see how good that "cleaning" it does.. heh

Comment

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
          i just changed my oil also and started using it and everything feels somewhat smoother...iono if im crazy or what...but if its for realz...then im in love
          what kinda of oil???

My Ride

Comment

93's overkill for me, I'm happy with my 89. I could understand with the setup you're running though.

I'm changing my oil tomorrow. Valvoline MaxLife 10w-30. I've heard some good stuff about it, and I'm not kidding myself by thinking I'll be getting much of anything out of THIS engine (waiting for the swap...this one should just die now).

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
            2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

waste of time guys, ur car will run smoother but running higher octane will result in less detonation.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

^^^I hope you mean detonation as in burning of the fuel, b/c in another term detonation means something bad for the engine. I learned about it a while back while I was getting my pilot's license.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

if u run 93 octane.. its less ... damnit whats the word.. less prone to detonation.. so it wont burn as hard as 87 or 89.. but when u mod a car and say up the compression ratio.. or add a turbo.. 93 is best.. the added heat.. with 93 work together.. to create a nice flame without detonating..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

combustion...

i.e. "combustion chamber"

Comment

yes i just started using valvoline max life high mileage 10w30 also...

but yes since im doin turbo i need 93 octane anyways...and i just decided to use it, but if your staying n/a you dont really need this 93 octane but its coo regardless...

Comment

Working...
                      X