got hit twice in a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got hit twice in a week

well last sunday my new pontiac g5 with 6k miles got backed into the left quarter panel while i was at my girls house...her neighbor hit me she came in said i hit your bf's car my 1/4 panel is fucked i got in the body shop they said they need to cut the whole panel out and put a new one in.So FUCK this is my brandnew car that i pay for with my sweat and fucking blood at work.my car will now forever have a bad record resale won't be the same.now coming back from work i stop at a light turns green i start to go BAM! rear ended i almost puched everything in the interior instead i fucking screamed so hard my throat hurts now.just scratches on teh rear bumper but i dont know what underneath and i'm just pissed as hell.At least neither where my faults and insurance is covering everything but the car will NEVER be the same to me i'm going to notice every little imperfection...i think i'm going to trade it in coem summer time does anyone knoe how that works i still owe it ofcourse.
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Damn thats hard dude...dont worry toooo much about it, important thing is that you are ok. Good things come to those who wait!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Depending on how much you paid for it and how long you have had it but you might be "upside down" in it all you can do is try.
      I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

Comment

id say sell it and get a either a civic or a fit.

That really sucks to hear about that though.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

new honda's ar eover priced i think i'm gonna give in and buy a dodge since i work for them employ discounts ftw?
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
            new honda's ar eover priced i think i'm gonna give in and buy a dodge since i work for them employ discounts ftw?

dakota stampede FTW.

im not sure how the whole trade in while you still owe thing works.

I know you can either pay it off all at once and trade it, or you can trade it in and make payments on it even tho its not yours (well i think thats how it works)

you work for dodge tho? do you work at a dealership? ask around there if so
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i'd probably get a new car again or maybe sell the supra and try to pay it off asap and put it as a down payment but i love my supra

and yeah i work for a dodge dealer but i never come in touch with the sales people they are snobby mofos to good for us service people...but i'll have to ask tomorow i'm sure they dont care of the cars history and i wanna know how much employ discount i get...

or i wait and see how the body work comes out and see if i can deal with it and HOPE i dont get hit again!

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

That really fucking sucks. I can understand how you fell. That just ruins the whole thing of having a new, perfect condition car to start with.
                Its exactly why I'm not sure I could ever get a new car. Its just too much. I'd be worrying about bad stuff happening to it and it having those imperfections too much to really enough it.
                If you can swing the money then sure, try again. if not then see what you can do to be happy. Would be awesome if you could squeeze more money out of the insurance company to cover the lost resale value.
                Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Im just glad it wasnt the supra

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

danny, unfortunatly i wish it was the supra because it would of gotten totaled.it already haa an r title so i would get totaled id get some money and id be happy

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                    X